+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    But didn't he also say something like he didn't think anything would happen between he and Wes long term? I thought that's what I heard, but it was noisey where I was and I could have misunderstood. It's just my opinion, but I still think Franklin was the one he was most attracted to, but because he figured out he was the straight one, went with Wes.
    Okay, I have a BmB zealot for a coworker, and she just told me basically the exact quotes --

Brian: Andra says he's "sweet, easy to get along with". James said he'd "physically be there"

Wes: James said "have a nice chemistry with (in contrast to Brian who they were just talking about)" and "can picture myself doing fun things...fun watching movies with...fun to be near", but "don't know if it would go anywhere"

Franklin: James said "with the two (Wes and Brian) of them there is physical attraction, comfort and chemistry, but with Franklin I think it more might be just the physical"

Which is why I think I made the conclusions I did in my earlier post. Basically he had to choose Wes, b/c with Wes he knew he had a CHANCE at something special. With Franklin, he represented a physical ideal. Brian represented a 'safe' person, but James felt he had better chemistry, the kind he was looking for, with Wes. Even at the risk of his relationship with Wes being a short one, he was going to risk it, b/c he would prefer to risk the possibility over the relative non-chemistry of the other two.
    Last edited by foody; 09-03-2003 at 02:02 PM.

boyz, boyz, boyz

i'm going have to give you each a little cyberslap and ask you to stop gushing on about the final 3 here on the RobbLove thread

oh, robb, robb, robb they just don't give you the props you deserve-- shut out of the show last night? pshaw, shoulda heard from one and all

i'm just glad i came to my senses up above and chose you over franklin before all was revealed. anywayz where do you think our trip should be to, hmmmm? i have warm and cool weather bags packed m'lad (our boy smatt1973 is out of the running, still swooning over dreamy, ambiguous franklin :p)

seriously, i'd love to hear your whole take on the show and a little of your background and perspective going into it-- i'm imagining your being flooded with date requests now, hope you find who you're looking for

but don't forget your adoring public, robbski
    can you help me OUT?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Boy
    i'm going have to give you each a little cyberslap and ask you to stop gushing on about the final 3 here on the RobbLove thread

oh, robb, robb, robb they just don't give you the props you deserve-- shut out of the show last night? pshaw, shoulda heard from one and all

i'm just glad i came to my senses up above and chose you over franklin before all was revealed. anywayz where do you think our trip should be to, hmmmm? i have warm and cool weather bags packed m'lad (our boy smatt1973 is out of the running, still swooning over dreamy, ambiguous franklin :p)

seriously, i'd love to hear your whole take on the show and a little of your background and perspective going into it-- i'm imagining your being flooded with date requests now, hope you find who you're looking for

but don't forget your adoring public, robbski
    Oh! Boy, you're right. Mia culpa. I too am a devoted Robb fan!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Boy
    i'm going have to give you each a little cyberslap and ask you to stop gushing on about the final 3 here on the RobbLove thread ... but don't forget your adoring public, robbski
    sorry about that! I guess the stream of thought sort of meandered out of the topic.

but YES! ROBB! I have to admit, I would love to set him up with everyone I know. I feel like he's one of those guys who can work with any decent man for a good relationship. Robb, if you're still visiting us here, good luck with everything! I truly enjoyed seeing your screen time; and the obvious friendships that you made at the house only shows how lovable you are face to face.

gush gush gush!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    sorry about that! I guess the stream of thought sort of meandered out of the topic.

but YES! ROBB! I have to admit, I would love to set him up with everyone I know. I feel like he's one of those guys who can work with any decent man for a good relationship. Robb, if you're still visiting us here, good luck with everything! I truly enjoyed seeing your screen time; and the obvious friendships that you made at the house only shows how lovable you are face to face.

gush gush gush!

I would love to set him up with me!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    I would love to set him up with me!!!

alright! let me get on that right away, sir!

FORT Newbie
    You guys are the greatest! I'm still waiting for the dates to come "pouring in"...maybe there's some sort of delay :p Who knows...someday I may find my Prince Charmimg and we will live happily ever after. I still believe in fairy tales (no pun intended) Thanks again for all the great messages. Have a great rest of the week and I will talk to you all soon.

Love Robb

ant
    FORT Fan
    robb, please can you respond to this

are jim and wes still in a cute union?
    how is the relationship going?
    brian h. had mentioned on
    matt's website that both
    you and wes see him
    on the weekends,
    and that you
    stay with
    him, but
    no mention
    of wes. is it
    proper deduction
    that wes stays with james? thanks, ant

ps. what are james and wes up to these days?
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    I would love to answer your questions but as far as those concerning James and Wes I don't think it would be my place to comment. As for us visiting Brian I can say that we have been in LA more than San Diego for the last three months so we usually stay with Brian or James or whoever has an empty couch at the time. We both have other firends in LA that we sometimes stay with as well. I hope I answered what I could for you.

-Robb

ps. what are james and wes up to these days?[/QUOTE]

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    I would love to answer your questions but as far as those concerning James and Wes I don't think it would be my place to comment. As for us visiting Brian I can say that we have been in LA more than San Diego for the last three months so we usually stay with Brian or James or whoever has an empty couch at the time. We both have other firends in LA that we sometimes stay with as well. I hope I answered what I could for you.

-Robb

ps. what are james and wes up to these days?

thanks robb--
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

+ Reply to Thread