+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Boy
    how could james let him go?
    Because he had to choose between him and Wes. That would have been a terribly difficult decision for me if I were James... I loved them both.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMate
    I just rewatched episode 3 in which Dan Matthew & Michael are eliminated and was it just my area or was there a reaction shot of Robb prior to the final commercial break where he drops his jaw but it wasn't shown anywhere in the episode? What was that about? Darn Bravo. They did the same thing with Darren's comment about "3 people" and I'm sure other instances I can't remember.
    I'm not sure, but maybe it had something to do with Dan getting eliminated. I'm trying to remember if Brain told Robb that he was developing a crush on Dan and then later Dan leaves.

I also think Robb's playfulness would have been a BIG PLUS in the relationship if he were chosen. Only two more episodes to go then the reruns!

Does anyone believe Robb would have had a better chance if their private date went better? It was the picnic with the wind and dirt or sand being blown. They couldn't hear each other or see too well. (That was such a shame. )

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Does anyone believe Robb would have had a better chance if their private date went better? It was the picnic with the wind and dirt or sand being blown. They couldn't hear each other or see too well. (That was such a shame. )
    From the editing of the show, I haven't noticed Robb and James clicking too well. In the karaoke segment, Robb had to practically tackle James to take his attention away from Wes after the duet. (Were they getting ready to pose for a picture together at the table?) I think by now, James has pretty much made up his mind about who he wants to keep around and I think his choice is between Franklin and Wes and choosing between Brian H. & Robb seemed like a spur of the moment decision as neither guy got to have a one on one with him til that episode.

To me, choosing between Brian H. & Robb would be impossible as they'd be in my top 3 or 4. I'd love to know what goes on in Jame's head when he's forced to make his choices sometimes as there were a few I wondered why he kept them on as long as he did and let others go I felt sooner than he should have. That's the REAL inside story I'd love to hear. Like Robb said, I'd love to know what makes James tick.

you know i just don't think it's right to let the beautiful Robb fall to page 2 while y'all continue that fascination with ol' straight Dan :p
    can you help me OUT?

FORT Regular
    you know i just don't think it's right to let the beautiful Robb fall to page 2 while y'all continue that fascination with ol' straight Dan :p
    Amen!!! I don't understand the fixation with str8 dan either. I mean, that hair is hideous. He's one of those guys that upon first sight, looks appealing. When you really look, however, there ain't much there.

Okay, he has a killer body. But that's about it.

Robb is a sweetie. Cute. Modest. Funny. Genuine. Now that's attractive.

hey Robb!

me and smatty wanna flirt with you.....

now smatt, do you believe that modesty was all real? i mean, could he really question if someone thought he was goodlooking or not?! if he can, he just crossed over to super-adorable, no?
    can you help me OUT?

FORT Regular
    hey Robb!

me and smatty wanna flirt with you.....

now smatt, do you believe that modesty was all real? i mean, could he really question if someone thought he was goodlooking or not?! if he can, he just crossed over to super-adorable, no?
    I think he could question it, because he's attractive because he doesn't fit that annoying WeHo/Chelsea image. So many gay guys think that's what's hot...not me...hence my dislike of Dan the str8.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    Amen!!! I don't understand the fixation with str8 dan either. I mean, that hair is hideous. He's one of those guys that upon first sight, looks appealing. When you really look, however, there ain't much there.

Okay, he has a killer body. But that's about it.

Robb is a sweetie. Cute. Modest. Funny. Genuine. Now that's attractive.
    because the verdict is still out on that one. favors/tricks anyone... i am kidding. dan's a great guy.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Robb is so darn pretty! He seems like one of the nicest mates too. I mean Darrens pretty and everything but hes so srtangley annoying. I love the whole shower episode that was great! and i hate having the gay posse split up **TEARS**
    Course Wes and Dan are pretty too.....and theres something about Bri.....but Robb's definetly my pick likeing his height

FORT Newbie
    Wow, you guys are really boosting my self-esteem. Thanks. Its always fun to be flirted with. It's taking a bit of getting used to but thats to say that I don't love it Are you guys going to watch the BMB marathon on Monday? You can catch all 5 episodes back to back. I hope you're still having fun with the show and I will talk to you guys again soon. Thanks again

Love, Robb

+ Reply to Thread