+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael

Michael 2

**BEWARE 56k'ers. Post is a bit picture-heavy. 11 large pics.**

Here are some pics of Michael:

Last edited by John; 08-17-2003 at 07:21 PM.

FORT Regular
    With regards to Michael being dumped last night...good riddance. To think that he acted surprised when James didn't keep him.

I didn't really understand his whole 'bisexual' thing he was talking about. It was really awkward.

I think he panicked with the whole bisexual thing. Either that, or he's just really stupid. You could tell her was straight right from the beginning anyway, seeing as he tried too hard, and some of his comments to the camera were very... shady. In all, I wasn't disappointed in the least to see him go! But I did like his hat at the zoo. It amused me.

Not that I like Michael at all, but that whole conversation may have been him just trying to find out more about being gay, you know, when did you know you were gay, have you ever been with any girls, what was your first time like, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think he was prepared to have that question thrown back at him. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, hopefully he was trying to understand the "other side" better, and wasn't just playing the game. Still, he has got to stop tweezing those eyebrows. LOL

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Smart
    Not that I like Michael at all, but that whole conversation may have been him just trying to find out more about being gay, you know, when did you know you were gay, have you ever been with any girls, what was your first time like, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think he was prepared to have that question thrown back at him. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, hopefully he was trying to understand the "other side" better, and wasn't just playing the game. Still, he has got to stop tweezing those eyebrows. LOL
    He's a very confused individual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123