+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Michael

  1. #11
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Should have a big L on his forehead
    He's thirty years old. He came out with his shirt unbuttoned to show off his abs. When asked what kind of music he liked, he couldn't name the kind of music Massive Attack played, but he wanted to show off that oooh, he liked hip, modern club music. Yeah. He's either a complete loser or a straight boy doing a very poor job of playing at being a gay playa.

    I was terribly unimpressed by this guy.

    Excuse me while I lurk again.

  2. #12
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,903
    Tayven! Don't go back into lurking...stay around and post with the rest of us!

  3. #13
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    Michael is an actor as well. I remember him on CIS: Las Vegas...

    His website is http://www.michaelgodinez.com.

  4. #14
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Michael is an actor as well. I remember him on CIS: Las Vegas...

    His website is http://www.michaelgodinez.com.
    Okay I think we found our next faker. Good work Mr O.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    At least 2 actors 'outed' already - are they auditioning for WILL & GRACE or what? Stay tuned for the real thing when GAY HOLLYWOOD premieres on AMC in a little more than a week

  6. #16
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    At least 2 actors 'outed' already - are they auditioning for WILL & GRACE or what? Stay tuned for the real thing when GAY HOLLYWOOD premieres on AMC in a little more than a week
    If Dan or Michael's on that show... then... :rolleyes

    But that means they're really gay if they do.

  7. #17
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    No, theyre not on GAY HOLLYWOOD if thats what you mean

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32

    Something Creepy Here

    There are so many things about this guy that CREEP ME OUT! Starting with the Joan Crawford eyebrows ICK! I can't tell if he's gay or straight 'cause he's so damn plastic. Straight guy laying it on thick or creepy gay guy? Need more info.

    If James coulda cut both Michael and Paul last night he would have.

  9. #19
    PJB
    PJB is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8

    Michael's Voice Over

    During the long teaser at the beginning of the first episode, I am sure that it was Michael's voice in a voice-over. I believe that Michael said the following over video clips of James kissing Franklin and then Darren: "If you actually want [won?] someone's heart, there's a lot to be spoken in a kiss. It's far beyond my comfort zone."

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by PJB
    During the long teaser at the beginning of the first episode, I am sure that it was Michael's voice in a voice-over. I believe that Michael said the following over video clips of James kissing Franklin and then Darren: "If you actually want [won?] someone's heart, there's a lot to be spoken in a kiss. It's far beyond my comfort zone."
    I caught that too! Staight, huh? I think so too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.