+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    OMG I LOVE YOU ANT! I've already joined this group before but I wasn't aware there were personal pics of my other fav. guy, Matthew.
    aww shucks mr. obvious... your words are kind. thank you. it's a great feeling to be appreciated... (rubbing my ego - lol) gotta love matt!

ant
    FORT Fan

check matt's site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

he's been posting replies and brian too for that matter.

ant
    FORT Fan

as per matt

It would be great if someone could put a post on Fans of Reality TV
    about this yahoo group. Had I known about it, I would have posted
    on there. But now this group is made and has two cast members and
    hopefully more soon. (I only told the rest of the crew about this
    Yahoo group on Sunday.)

Thanks,
    Matt

this was his last post from the website. he wants his fruits of labor to flourish and not whittle!

here's the website again:

sorry to be so incessant about this, but we have to support our mate matt. he's in fact gone out of his way to connect with us. so let's do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ant

he's been posting replies and brian too for that matter.
    Thanks for the link, ant ... this is definitely a great find! I think you might want to start a new thread with this info in case there are some posters that aren't necessarily Matt fans & don't read this particular thread but might be interested in joining Matt's BMB group.

That is definitely a quickly growing group... he started it yesterday & there are already 111 members & lots of good information to be found. I think its really cool of Matt to start that group for us fans to interact on more of a personal level with him & any of the other mates that happen to join.

Thanks again!!!!
    Last edited by wagon29; 08-26-2003 at 12:49 AM.

Ant or anyone. Are you able to isolate the faces from that pic, blow it up, and post?

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Ant or anyone. Are you able to isolate the faces from that pic, blow it up, and post?
    hey el what do you mean by blow it up or isolate - what pic?

Matt added even more pictures! Thanks to you Rab, we got more! Up to 39 of 'em now. Brian also uploaded one picture, with him and Dan hanging out at a bar.

Matt is so great.

As most of you know already, I'm not a fan of repeated links to other sites. One's plenty, it doesn't merit its own thread, and we don't really need a day-by-day update on the progress of the other site, do we?

Thanks.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    As most of you know already, I'm not a fan of repeated links to other sites. One's plenty, it doesn't merit its own thread, and we don't really need a day-by-day update on the progress of the other site, do we?

Thanks.
    no dis man, but geez this is a forum. don't be so rigid. goodness it's just a matter of slight marketing/support. it's like overstepping or something, but over what. i don't know which is worse the "don't ask don't tell" policy or this. it's all fun. this ruins it. i mean we're all adults here. there's no need for intervention. get what i'm saying?

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    no dis man, but geez this is a forum. don't be so rigid. goodness it's just a matter of slight marketing/support. it's like overstepping or something, but over what. i don't know which is worse the "don't ask don't tell" policy or this. it's all fun. this ruins it. i mean we're all adults here. there's no need for intervention. get what i'm saying?
    I'm only a junior in high school so I'm not an adult as you say lol.

Mr. Obvious - I'm sure he would've added more pictures anyways but I guess I pushed him to that direction.

At least the thread made by some other person on the yahoo group was deleted (I think).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast