+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    If you knew his last name, you could search in the phone book. Unfortunately, I don't know his last name.
    It's going to take me several years to get the money to hire a detective to stalk Matthew. Dang. I'll be like Here's his photo now go search among the millions who live in SF for this guy.

I also agree the face makes up for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    It's going to take me several years to get the money to hire a detective to stalk Matthew. Dang. I'll be like Here's his photo now go search among the millions who live in SF for this guy.
    lol

Episode three isn't the last I'll see of him. Perhaps he'll come back like all eliminated mates in ep. 106. Or maybe in interviews, etc.

Maybe someone on the boards is from San Francisco and saw Matt somewhere. If any of you did, speak up!

I only hear Wes, Robb, Brian H., (and Dan) promoting the show. Maybe Matt can do some in the SF area, since he's the only bachelor living there.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obviously Obvious
    Maybe someone on the boards is from San Francisco and saw Matt somewhere. If any of you did, speak up!

Maybe Matt can do some in the SF area, since he's the only bachelor living there.
    Unfortunately I was only in SF for a day and that was during the baseball game of the Giants vs. Pirates at 12:35 pm August 7 (I still have the ticket). Please say Matt's a fan and was at the Pacific Bell Park that one fine day. That way I can say we were in the same stadium (alongside 20,000 ppl or so).

He should have a website to help tell the country of BYB. And if he does someone's going to find it out sooner or later.

Rab
    Bump! This thread can't die yet. A little something for my fav guy.

Um yea if someone's going to post this at another message board at least let me know. I don't want to waste my space.

Pretty montage, Rab!

Yeah, I do kinda wish I lived in the Bay Area again if it's got people like Matthew in the dating pool.

-- Joe

That's awesome Rab!!!

Rab
    Thanks and thanks. It's the least I can do for everyone's lovable giant.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Bump! This thread can't die yet. A little something for my fav guy.

Um yea if someone's going to post this at another message board at least let me know. I don't want to waste my space.
    i hear that... nicely done!

ant
    FORT Fan

ok i dunno if this is for real

matt, yes where in the world is mate matt of bmb? well the bastard has started a yahoo group ok i dunno if this is legit. he just started this webpage today. a friend has e-mailed me info about this yahoo group. he says it's legit. it does have alot of matt photos as in personal photos. matt's even welcoming questions. so come join this insanity. it better not be a con. below's the address and judge for yourself:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

i just had some port... but i don't think im delusional! oh my good lord i've found matt - hehehehe

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    matt, yes where in the world is mate matt of bmb? well the bastard has started a yahoo group ok i dunno if this is legit. he just started this webpage today. a friend has e-mailed me info about this yahoo group. he says it's legit. it does have alot of matt photos as in personal photos. matt's even welcoming questions. so come join this insanity. it better not be a con. below's the address and judge for yourself:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

i just had some port... but i don't think im delusional! oh my good lord i've found matt - hehehehe
    i swear i put this in the matt thread...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast