+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

I kinda wish Andra used her veto power to keep Matt. It looked like she had trouble deciding on that one and had no problem saying "i agree" with the other two.
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

FORT Newbie
    The one of the problems I have with this show is that the gay mates were so poorly picked (as far matching James' ideal man), making the straight mates more desirable.

It seems to me that James is looking for a masculine guy who is comfortable with being gay. How many of the mates actually fit into this category?

Well said. Look at who he's attracted to. Franklin, who is straight and Sean (who has to be straight--he needs a Queer Eye intervention).

I noticed how Andra *immediately* said "I Agree" when Dan was eliminated.

And I too wished Anda used the veto power on Matthew. I still miss him.

Rab
    Anyone have information on this guy (besides his bio at Bravo)? I've been searching through personels around the Bay Area for him with no luck. Matthew deserves someone better than James he is ugly.

If you knew his last name, you could search in the phone book. Unfortunately, I don't know his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I noticed how Andra *immediately* said "I Agree" when Dan was eliminated.

And I too wished Anda used the veto power on Matthew. I still miss him.
    matt seemed to have it all together and james just seens kind of indecisive but very good looking...still weak...i think matthew would have brought out the best in him, however they weren't a match, maybe james wasn't man enough for matthew?! he seemed very comfortable in his sexuality...maybe he needs someone like kyan?!

at the same time, i think andra may have been afraid that he would pick dan to stay, so she held out her veto for the next group...the guy that had the crush on dan though would have been one of my FIRST picks to go! he's just creepy!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Matthew had class in talking to James and telling him how he felt while trying not to hurt his feelings. It would have been nice for him to stay, but then it would have been awkward for both.
    yeah I think it was unselfish and in a coy passive aggressive way. I want out (my thoughts about matt's departure). No just kidding. I love the guy. Yeah I was hopeful that Andra used the damn veto power. I thought James' was a little choked upon Matt's leaving. I mean who wouldn't. Good lord those eyes, lips--the entire package vanish.

In retrospect, I don't think I saw any skin except his legs. I mean how was he built like? dammit...

^ - Well, I saw his back/shoulders while he was lying on this pool float thing in episode 2 (when the mates were at the pool). He doesn't look too buff or anything, but his pretty face makes up for it.

Okay, Matt said, when James finds him standing next to someone he has a better connection with, he should choose him.

James chooses Brian over Matt? The two didn't really bond at all, IMO.

ant
    FORT Fan

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    ^ - Well, I saw his back/shoulders while he was lying on this pool float thing in episode 2 (when the mates were at the pool). He doesn't look too buff or anything, but his pretty face makes up for it.

Okay, Matt said, when James finds him standing next to someone he has a better connection with, he should choose him.

James chooses Brian over Matt? The two didn't really bond at all, IMO.

Yeah he's a fine and beautiful man. He knows it ~ I guess James is just using the time he has to an advantage. I guess he figures there's very little time to change Matt's emotions and James felt with so little time--it's just not happening.

ant
    FORT Fan

Ok now Matthew

See what an excellent event it is to be working as a team. Who knows anything about this hunk? We know he's an Inventory Manager... Who knows something that we can help isolate it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast