+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

Unfortunately, I think he's straight... and he is one of my favorites... I think it's his passion for classical music... rare to see a guy (gay or straight) appreciate that as much as he does...

FORT Fan
    Some interesting investigative work on this thread -just look back at the episodes however to look for the str8 guys who usually are trying too hard and talking about the game in terms of strategy and competition.... Also take a look at the way the guys were grouped as that was the way the producers made sure that the heteros kept moving forward --- those are the definite ways to clue in...

The grouping was a tricky thing which didnt make sense otherwise but it was a sneaky way to make sure a straight guy was definitely picked to continue

Will be interesting to see how James reacts now knowing that one of them is straight -- and if they told him at this point also that almost half of the guys he has been spending time with were straight.

Head for the t herapy couch

Foggy Doggy
    Boston I agree, it seems crappy but the producers basically rigged it so there would be at least one hetero in the final 3....I think we've all been douped and I'm a bit p.o.'d by the whole thing the more I think about it.....but guess what ? I'll be right there next Tuesday night watching to see which one gets picked and to find out for sure which one is straight.

Franklin was paired with Sean in the elimination ceremony, who was straight... if the producers wanted a surefire way to get a straight guy into the final three, one group had to have the last two straight guys.

I'm going with Franklin being the straight guy for now.

However, Dan said on his Radio tour, on his Las Vegas interview, that he guessed everyone's sexuality right, except for one he thought was gay - he said this guy kept 'following him around' or something, IIRC. It could be Brian, or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    However, Dan said on his Radio tour, on his Las Vegas interview, that he guessed everyone's sexuality right, except for one he thought was gay - he said this guy kept 'following him around' or something, IIRC. It could be Brian, or someone else.
    Well, if I'd have had a week with them knowing that some were straight and some were gay, I think I'd have figured it out, too. The main reason for me not figuring guys out was airtime. Some of the guys were just never shown long enough for me to get a read. Now, would I have figured it out had I not known? I like to think I'd have at least thought something weird was up with some of the guys (like James did on at least 3 occassions), but who knows?

I would love to be wrong about this one (because Franklin is so hot...), but I can't come to any other conclusion that he's the straight one.

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    BTW, on the 8/19 show, I thought the clips of his big hair were HILARIOUS! That was a nice moment of fun in the (otherwise stressful) episode.

-- Joe
    I thought Franklin looked gorgeous in the 'big hair' clips... its one of the things I like about him (along with his eye brows & eyes).

FORT Regular

Sadly, I think you are correct, but please let us be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by kryzak
    Unfortunately, I think he's straight... and he is one of my favorites... I think it's his passion for classical music... rare to see a guy (gay or straight) appreciate that as much as he does...
    Based on last night's episode and the commercial previews for next week (in freeze fame on tape), I have to agree that Franklin was grouped with Sean because he is straight.

He's been my favorite since the beginning of the show. He's sure my type. Again, I have a very bad habit of falling for straight guys.

Just as an aside, I think it was terribly cruel of the producers to have almost half of the prospective men for James be straight.

Still holding a glimmer of hope for Franklin,

FF

Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Just as an aside, I think it was terribly cruel of the producers to have almost half of the prospective men for James be straight.
    AMEN!

-- Joe

Hi-- i'm new

i too have dug franklin & robb since the beginning but all indications seem to be that franklin is the "straight" one-- still hopeful that his ambiguousness is rooted in only being straight acting

no way i ditch robb and keep wes tho'-- robb has the personality to match his gorgeousity!!

Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Based on last night's episode and the commercial previews for next week (in freeze fame on tape), I have to agree that Franklin was grouped with Sean because he is straight......
    FF
    I agree. I think Wes' question on why James thinks he's gay, threw James for another loop. With such uncertainty already, James might not follow his heart and would pick Franklin, who is straight. That would be the friggin' climax to the show. HOT FUN! :mad:

I have no idea what these men and Andra have to follow on their contracts. I hope that James at least gets to freely express himself after the show is over.

I hope the straight "actors" realized what a mistake it was to get involved with the show. It's terrible to be involved in hurting people, kicking their faith, punching their hopes, and slapping their confidence. I bet they never figured on forming attachments and having their conscience look past the $.

+ Reply to Thread