+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Newbie
    I just don't know... Franklin is still on my "might be straight" list... he sure is crusing along without much thought going about his sexuality...

PJB
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    No, in the Newsweek article, the straight guy was dancing crotch to crotch with another straight, not James.
    I was referring to James at 6'2" being two inches shorter than Franklin 6'4" when they danced together butt to crotch as a solo. Because someone said that James was almost as tall as Franklin and thought that James wasn't over 6 feet tall.

The dancing together crotch to crotch remark in Newsweeks was made by Jim (the straight blond with overalls) in reference to his straight partner Franklin who was 6'4".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PJB
    In Episode 3, Franklin is taller than everyone except Matt. And James told Wes he is 6'2". I still think the Newsweek article had Jim making a comment about dancing crotch to crotch with Franklin, who is straight.

And I have never seen a gay man dance as bad as Franklin did at the Karoke.
    I've seen a gay guy dance much worse than Franklin did at the Karaoke. Seriously!! This guy was pathetic on the dance floor -- I felt embarrassed for him. While I have a sinking feeling that Franklin is straight (I certainly hope not), I don't think his dancing gave his sexuality away.

FORT Newbie

Franklin my love

I am Brian's #1 fan, but I'm really in love with Franklin..

As sad as I am to say this, I really think Franklin's straight. Did anyone else notice the totally jealous moment after Wes was picked for his one on one? It totally turned me off of Franklin. Well, that, and his bulging biceps. There's just something about them that screams... I don't know, straight? It hurts me to say this, because I love Franklin and all, but if he's picked as the number one guy and turns out straight... OoO, that's shady!

Because you're once...
    Twice...
    Three times as shady.
    But I loooooooove you!

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopfans
    As sad as I am to say this, I really think Franklin's straight. Did anyone else notice the totally jealous moment after Wes was picked for his one on one? It totally turned me off of Franklin. Well, that, and his bulging biceps. There's just something about them that screams... I don't know, straight? It hurts me to say this, because I love Franklin and all, but if he's picked as the number one guy and turns out straight... OoO, that's shady!
    Franklin has "bulging biceps" ? I must have missed that one....

Besides what are so "straight" about a man with muscles ? If you hadn't noticed, most gay men are built with big muscles theses days......the "gym bunny" culture is VERY strong within the gay community, so much so, it often paints us as extremly shallow to the outside world, as they believe most gays are only interested in muscles and dicks.

FORT Regular

I'd fall for Franklin in a heaertbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Braniganlee
    So, last night was something special and Iím now officially addicted to Boy Meets Boy. Despite the fact that i know Franklin/ John from Marquette, this is quality programming. At any rate, Franklin's performance last night was something spectacular. He did fumble through his hybrid eye/jaw dissertation, which was so uncomfortable that i was almost forced to change the channel. However, during the subsequent hug after the awkward exchange of homoerotic compliments, Franklin buried his mug into Jamesís neck effectually canceling out the potential hetero-y comments about jaws and collective gorgeousness. That said, I just don't know a lot of straight guys who stray very far from the hug and hit combo for displays of acceptance and affection. Let alone diving face first into some strangerís neck. Again, take it with a grain of salt for as of the past few days i have confirmed some of Franklinís heterosexual exploits. Yet, even with my unfortunate familiarity with the real Franklin, the jury is still out in regards to his orientation. The only thing that is for sure is that the kid was as wierd as a seven dollar bill here at MU ra-ra.

Cheers
    (Braniganlee - I read your posts carefully)

I want to qualify my statement below by stating that I am often blind-sided by straight men that I have (ooh too often) fallen for.

I hope that Franklin has turned out to be gay. Haven't most gay men had heterosexual sex at least once in their lives? Even if only to learn they aren't fond of it? LOL

I really like Franklin. He may be a plant, and I hope he's not a genuine jerk.

I don't trust Robb or Wes. I think Darren is straight, Sean may be as well. Brian creeps me out a bit, so I hope he gets eliminated.

That said - aren't you delighted you took a moment from your precious life to read what I think? ;o)

FF

BTW, on the 8/19 show, I thought the clips of his big hair were HILARIOUS! That was a nice moment of fun in the (otherwise stressful) episode.

-- Joe

I really don't want Franklin to end up being straight, because I think James is going to end up choosing Wes or him...although I wouldn't mind it at all if Brian was chosen. Any of the three would be a good choice IMO...

+ Reply to Thread