+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 233

Thread: Franklin

  1. #41
    Premium Member Rick Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    60
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    No, I was talking about the latest show. I was thinking it was Franklin that didn't hug James, but it must have been someone else. I know only one guy didn't hug him, though.
    OK, I was wrong. the second show is on right now, and it was Sean that didn't hug James. I somehow got Sean mixed up with Franklin. Just to set the record straight, so to speak!

  2. #42
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    I am picking all the straight guys too! What is wrong with us? I guess I need to get out more! LOL!
    Yeah the only one I have gotten right so far is Dan LOL.....not really but it's not been as easy as I thought it would be.

  3. #43
    PJB
    PJB is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8

    Franklin, Jim, and Newsweek Article

    The July Newsweek Article stated:

    #####
    Now at least one [hetero] guy is having second thoughts. "We're all partnered up," a heterosexual suitor recalls, "and I'm crotch to crotch with this 6-foot-4 guy--who also turned out to be straight. I'm thinking, 'Is my mother gonna see this?'"
    #####


    Here is who was paired up for this dance:
    --James and Robb
    --Marc and Jorje
    --Jim and Franklin
    --Dan and Michael

    Based on Franklin's height and Jim's behavior, I would guess that Jim made the comment referring to his partner Franklin.

    Would Dan, the actor, have worried about what his mother would think? I doubt it! And his partner Michael is only 6'1".

  4. #44
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    Very nice observation, PJB.

    Franklin seems to be the same height as James, though, so Franklin is definitely not 6'4", and I don't think Jim is either.

    I think it's Dan and Michael. Yet when I saw them dancing, their crotches weren't really *that* close. So maybe it is Jim and Franklin.

  5. #45
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    58
    "Well dressed and finicky about his looks, (especially his self proclaimed sexiest attribute) John had a few girlfriends which many of us believed to be merely marriages of convenience to mask his otherwise underground penchant for those with a x and y chromosome."

    I just realized you meant by "his self-proclaimed sexiest attribute" you
    were talking about his hair. Lots of straight guys spend a lot of time
    with their hair, even though that's not SO masculine. I thought you
    meant his male attribute, which I'm so curious as to if same corresponds
    to the boy's hand size. Some of us are "grow-ers, not show-ers", so it
    may be you don't have the answer. If you do, do tell! Ken

  6. #46
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by realKen
    "Well dressed and finicky about his looks, (especially his self proclaimed sexiest attribute) John had a few girlfriends which many of us believed to be merely marriages of convenience to mask his otherwise underground penchant for those with a x and y chromosome."

    I just realized you meant by "his self-proclaimed sexiest attribute" you
    were talking about his hair. Lots of straight guys spend a lot of time
    with their hair, even though that's not SO masculine. I thought you
    meant his male attribute, which I'm so curious as to if same corresponds
    to the boy's hand size. Some of us are "grow-ers, not show-ers", so it
    may be you don't have the answer. If you do, do tell! Ken
    SORRY, this question was for Brianiganlee, and the "John" referred to
    in the quote is "Shady John" aka Franklin. Ken

  7. #47
    PJB
    PJB is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Very nice observation, PJB.

    Franklin seems to be the same height as James, though, so Franklin is definitely not 6'4", and I don't think Jim is either.

    I think it's Dan and Michael. Yet when I saw them dancing, their crotches weren't really *that* close. So maybe it is Jim and Franklin.
    ###########
    Michael's modeling web page lists him as being 6'1". I also compared the heights of all of the guys when they stood in a group in lines, and Franklin was much taller then almost everyone else. Franklin seemed to be about as tall as Matt, who is 6'5". I don't know if any of the cowboys had lifts in their boots. And maybe James is over 6 feet tall. And also, some of the taller guys had to lean down a little to do the couples dancing with the shorter guys.

    I don't believe that Dan made that Newsweek comment, unless he was being silly and it was taken out of context. I think that Dan and Michael are both straight, but why would Dan tell Newsweek that he was worried about what his mother thought? He is there to do an acting job, so if he fools everyone, then his mother would probably be pleased with him. Also, Dan was acting very sleezy with Jorje at the same dance.

    On the other hand, Jim looked very uncomfortable with the dancing. I'm positive that it must be Jim that said that about Franklin.

    Also in the same article, they referred to another heterosexual suitor who was there to hone his acting skills. That must have been Dan.

  8. #48
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    Ah, I see. I just have to look at Franklin's height again once this Tuesday's episode comes.

  9. #49
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4
    Gay and doable!

  10. #50
    PJB
    PJB is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Ah, I see. I just have to look at Franklin's height again once this Tuesday's episode comes.
    In Episode 3, Franklin is taller than everyone except Matt. And James told Wes he is 6'2". I still think the Newsweek article had Jim making a comment about dancing crotch to crotch with Franklin, who is straight.

    And I have never seen a gay man dance as bad as Franklin did at the Karoke.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.