+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

Franklin Hug

Did anyone else notice that EVERY guy hugged James as he offered them the champagne except for Franklin? I'm not sure if that means anything, or not, but it was sure obvious to me. This will really be a shame if Franklin is straight, because it's obvious that he is James' favorite, so far.

Marquette University Braniganlee's Avatar

Franklin

So, last night was something special and Iím now officially addicted to Boy Meets Boy. Despite the fact that i know Franklin/ John from Marquette, this is quality programming. At any rate, Franklin's performance last night was something spectacular. He did fumble through his hybrid eye/jaw dissertation, which was so uncomfortable that i was almost forced to change the channel. However, during the subsequent hug after the awkward exchange of homoerotic compliments, Franklin buried his mug into Jamesís neck effectually canceling out the potential hetero-y comments about jaws and collective gorgeousness. That said, I just don't know a lot of straight guys who stray very far from the hug and hit combo for displays of acceptance and affection. Let alone diving face first into some strangerís neck. Again, take it with a grain of salt for as of the past few days i have confirmed some of Franklinís heterosexual exploits. Yet, even with my unfortunate familiarity with the real Franklin, the jury is still out in regards to his orientation. The only thing that is for sure is that the kid was as wierd as a seven dollar bill here at MU ra-ra.

Cheers

Hey, it's Franklin
    Coming over to play
    Growing a little
    Everyday
    Here he comes with all his friends
    They've got stories got time to spend with you
    Hey it's Franklin
    Coming over to your house
    Hey it's Franklin
    Coming over to my house
    Hey it's Franklin

Rick Texas. Are you talking about the first show? Because I know that Franklin hugged James during the ceremony last night. They hugged after their one on one and when James asked him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by carson
    Rick Texas. Are you talking about the first show? Because I know that Franklin hugged James during the ceremony last night. They hugged after their one on one and when James asked him to stay.
    No, I was talking about the latest show. I was thinking it was Franklin that didn't hug James, but it must have been someone else. I know only one guy didn't hug him, though.

Franklin seems very nice. He is good looking and has a nice height.

Is he as tall as Matthew? Like, 6'4"? 'Cause in the newsweek article a straight suitor danced crotch-to-crotch with *another* straight suitor.

Well, I was guessing that was Robb and Dan instead, during the country dancing. Robb seemed pretty tall, and... bleh, can't remember if they danced with crotches very close.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Is he as tall as Matthew? Like, 6'4"? 'Cause in the newsweek article a straight suitor danced crotch-to-crotch with *another* straight suitor.

Well, I was guessing that was Robb and Dan instead, during the country dancing. Robb seemed pretty tall, and... bleh, can't remember if they danced with crotches very close.
    Michael (who I think is straight) was paired off with Dan during much of the country dancing thing.

FORT Newbie
    I'm beginning to think he's straight. That awkward speech of his about the masculine jaw and stuff.... just doesn't sit right with me.

Also, I found Jim and Paul pretty attractive and wished they weren't eliminated. It seems I'm "crunching" on the straight ones. And since I think Franklin is pretty yummy, I think he just might be straight (with my dumb luck!!)

I wish he's gay, though!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh0926
    I'm beginning to think he's straight. That awkward speech of his about the masculine jaw and stuff.... just doesn't sit right with me.

Also, I found Jim and Paul pretty attractive and wished they weren't eliminated. It seems I'm "crunching" on the straight ones. And since I think Franklin is pretty yummy, I think he just might be straight (with my dumb luck!!)

I wish he's gay, though!!
    I am picking all the straight guys too! What is wrong with us? I guess I need to get out more! LOL!

+ Reply to Thread