+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ste
    ......tomorrow (or is that later today?) they are doing an interview with James! :-)
    Did anyone watch this? What was said and how was James demeanor?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Did anyone watch this? What was said and how was James demeanor?
    eldee -- the interview I think is only available in text format on the tvguide website (see above post for the url). It wasn't that informative, but at least we know they are still doing interviews, which means we'll probably get to see/read more interviews from different sources in the near future!

I also saw on the bravo website that they will be posting some post-show comments by various contestants. Not sure if they will be any more or less informative, but it's something to look forward to!

Thanks Foody. I thought was interviewer was trying to get more out of Franklin. Sorry, but I don't believe Franklin. At some point he did say something about winning the game and it did not have to do with hoping that James would pick him for a date/connection or whatever. There is a big difference.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    He's still very elusive in this interview. Damn that boy!!! He so cute, and mysterious.

I wish he would have answered the final question about a girlfriend "No, but I do have a boyfriend."

Now that would make this whole debacle of a show worthwhile.
    I know I know. I'm dueling you for him though!

(I'm the one on the right)

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    I know I know. I'm dueling you for him though!

(I'm the one on the right)

Hey, Smatt 1973 and Matson. Although I'm not a big fan of violence, I will be there for you two with my first aid kit. It's been a while, but I'm sure I remember the basics.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmac
    Nine years difference in age in a ton of years when you are in your 20s and 30s.
    I was 32 and my partner was 21 when we started dating. We've been together 12 years. Several people tried to make a big deal about the difference in age when we started dating, but it has never been an issue for us. I like younger men and he likes older men. What could be more perfect?

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fizban
    I was 32 and my partner was 21 when we started dating. We've been together 12 years. Several people tried to make a big deal about the difference in age when we started dating, but it has never been an issue for us. I like younger men and he likes older men. What could be more perfect?
    good for you! and yes i agree age is but a number... however, experience does matter. the more you've lived the more you know and more to relate to.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    good for you! and yes i agree age is but a number... however, experience does matter. the more you've lived the more you know and more to relate to.
    I am a 31yo female who has been reading this board for 2 weeks but just signed up. I xoxoxo Franklin. I think he needs an older WOMAN!!! Namely, ME!!! I have the long-haired female version of Franklin's hair. Yee haw!

I absolutely loved this show, and appreciate what the producers were trying to do - I was mad a little bit, too, though. I also appreciate all the well thought-out posts on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by fizban
    Fizban!

Good for the both of you! Regardless of age, it's the love and what you have to offer to each other that counts.

I wonder if you went through the same caca that I heard about a friend of mine. It was said that he married her because of her beauty and she for his money. Of course, others didn't know certain things about their relationship that I did, otherwise they would have kept their incorrect assumptions to themselves. Ignorance vocalized is not a pretty thing.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarol
    I am a 31yo female who has been reading this board for 2 weeks but just signed up. I xoxoxo Franklin. I think he needs an older WOMAN!!! Namely, ME!!! I have the long-haired female version of Franklin's hair. Yee haw!

I absolutely loved this show, and appreciate what the producers were trying to do - I was mad a little bit, too, though. I also appreciate all the well thought-out posts on this site.
    QueenCarol

Maybe you can help Franklin grow up a little. (Just kidding). He's all yours!

+ Reply to Thread