+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I agree with this for the most part. They are very suited for each other, but I just can't get over the fact my gaydar just says he is straight.....but I don't know.....as the day wears on, maybe Wes is the straight and Franklin gets picked.

As for Wes....yes, I too have been purplexed as to why we haven't seen more intamacy from the final 3....I thought for sure we'd see a good ol' FRENCHY between at least Brian & James, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tonite.

My hat is off to you and your finely honed gaydar. I still maintain they would have been a better "lasting" match as companions, if only.......

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Franklin.

Dear, Dear Franklin. Gay men all over America fell in love with you.

I was one of them!

I canít say Iím not disappointed.

I think youíre beautiful and sweet Ė so adorable when you bopped Brianís nose with your tulip.

Youíre so smart. Sexy! I love your hair!

Youíre hot, youíre masculine. Youíre sensitive.

I almost wanted to cry when James fingered you as the straight guy. You did.

Your eyes welled up because you were hurt too.

Dear Franklin.

You genuinely cared for your mates. It wasnít a game any more.

They accepted you and you accepted them.

Dear Franklin.

Dear, Dear Franklin.

Youíre going to make some lucky girl very happy some day?

Honestly, how many of you think Franklin goes both ways already, and will soon be exclusively gay?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    Honestly, how many of you think Franklin goes both ways already, and will soon be exclusively gay?

Even though he's claiming "straightness" I can see him having a gay relationship sometime in his life.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy

Even though he's claiming "straightness" I can see him having a gay relationship sometime in his life.
    Yeah I could see that too.

Ugh when his eyes welled up I just wanted hug him! Poor Baby!!!! LOL!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Ok, you guys should know this better than anyone, actions don't make you gay, sleeping with other men does. You are falling into the same labeling trap that this show, and most everyone here wants to break. If it is ok for a gay man to be masculine and "straight acting" shouldn't the reverse also be true and just as valid for straight men?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LaffTrax
    Ok, you guys should know this better than anyone, actions don't make you gay, sleeping with other men does. You are falling into the same labeling trap that this show, and most everyone here wants to break. If it is ok for a gay man to be masculine and "straight acting" shouldn't the reverse also be true and just as valid for straight men?
    I can't speak for others, but my comments about Franklin going the gay way someday are a pure fantasy of mine. He's just so hot. I can lust and hope.

Now that that's cleared up, to your point. Of course straight men can have traits that are stereotypically reserved for gay men. That's a given. And vice versa. We all know that.

This is just a string dedicated to our favorite straight mate....Franklin. I can't help it...I wish he were gay. Shoot me if that's a problem.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Shoot me if that's a problem.
    bang! lol
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Regular
    I can't speak for others, but my comments about Franklin going the gay way someday are a pure fantasy of mine. He's just so hot. I can lust and hope.

Now that that's cleared up, to your point. Of course straight men can have traits that are stereotypically reserved for gay men. That's a given. And vice versa. We all know that.

This is just a string dedicated to our favorite straight mate....Franklin. I can't help it...I wish he were gay. Shoot me if that's a problem.
    Heh smatt, stand in line! For me it's not just about Franklin's physicality, but also about his intellengence and sensitivity. *Sigh*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Heh smatt, stand in line! For me it's not just about Franklin's physicality, but also about his intellengence and sensitivity. *Sigh*
    Totally agree. He wasn't only the best looking, but the most interesting...and only 23. Imagine him at 33. Grrrr...

Quote Originally Posted by Arneblaze
    As we sit around this morning, wiping the globs of egg off our collective faces, we're aghast - so I guess the producers of the show have proven their point. Even our gaydar breaks down at the sight of a beautiful man. Thank God though that James was on the money and saved his own heart from being broken.
    Hey, look up my posts, I said Franklin all along!

My only failure was Jim. 11/12 isn't so bad....

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread