+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Newbie

Thanks Smatt1973

Thanks for the breakdown Smatt, I am a huge Franklin Fan. Another web site had many people putting up spoilers thinking they had the answer to Franklin being str8 simply for the forced line up thing, and he being paired with Sean. Please!!! I didn't think Bravo would be that blind. Too many people haved mentioned this.
    I'm a Gemini too, however I'm female and that's a shame only since I am sooo convinced Franklin is gay. He is so my choice, and I think Bravo has done a lot of editing to make us think James has picked Wes. Who by the way HAS to be straight. I've never seen a more agressive selling campaign. I cannot in my wildest imagination see Wes and James trotting down wedded bliss together. Friends maybe of course, but Franklin and James...what a power couple they would make.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arneblaze
    I am so hoping James picks Franklin and that he turns out to be gay. Mainly because I feel a strong attraction between them both and Franklin seems mature for his age. Also they seem to have had the same upbringing - both seem to have come from wealth and both are comfortable with being gorgeous, rather than letting their beauty corrupt their attitudes towards life. I feel they would have more in common and therefore have a better chance at making it than James would have with the cocky Wes - who seems to be incapable of being intimate with James, no matter how many opportunities he is given.

Also both James in his line of work (HR) and Franklin are people oriented and are in professions that bring joy to their constituencies - something I think they share career-wise.

This time tomorrow we'll know for sure.
    I agree with this for the most part. They are very suited for each other, but I just can't get over the fact my gaydar just says he is straight.....but I don't know.....as the day wears on, maybe Wes is the straight and Franklin gets picked.

As for Wes....yes, I too have been purplexed as to why we haven't seen more intamacy from the final 3....I thought for sure we'd see a good ol' FRENCHY between at least Brian & James, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tonite.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Arneblaze
    I am so hoping James picks Franklin and that he turns out to be gay. Mainly because I feel a strong attraction between them both and Franklin seems mature for his age. Also they seem to have had the same upbringing - both seem to have come from wealth and both are comfortable with being gorgeous, rather than letting their beauty corrupt their attitudes towards life. I feel they would have more in common and therefore have a better chance at making it than James would have with the cocky Wes - who seems to be incapable of being intimate with James, no matter how many opportunities he is given.

Also both James in his line of work (HR) and Franklin are people oriented and are in professions that bring joy to their constituencies - something I think they share career-wise.

This time tomorrow we'll know for sure.
    James did not come from wealth. In fact, he says his family never really had any money.

FORT Regular

Dear Franklin

Franklin.

Dear, Dear Franklin. Gay men all over America fell in love with you.

I was one of them!

I canít say Iím not disappointed.

I think youíre beautiful and sweet Ė so adorable when you bopped Brianís nose with your tulip.

Youíre so smart. Sexy! I love your hair!

Youíre hot, youíre masculine. Youíre sensitive.

I almost wanted to cry when James fingered you as the straight guy. You did.

Your eyes welled up because you were hurt too.

Dear Franklin.

You genuinely cared for your mates. It wasnít a game any more.

They accepted you and you accepted them.

Dear Franklin.

Dear, Dear Franklin.

Youíre going to make some lucky girl very happy some day?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Franklin.
    Dear, Dear Franklin.

Youíre going to make some lucky girl very happy some day?
    Oh please.

Franklin is going to make some lucky GUY happy someday. You just watch... six months from now he'll be on the cover of the Advocate in a "Where Are They Now" issue.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by deepgloat
    Oh please.

Franklin is going to make some lucky GUY happy someday. You just watch... six months from now he'll be on the cover of the Advocate in a "Where Are They Now" issue.
    HELLO, did you not notice that last line ened with a QUESTION MARK????

You fail poetry 101.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    HELLO, did you not notice that last line ened with a QUESTION MARK????

You fail poetry 101.
    Oh poo. I didn't see one little question mark and I failed the class?! Seems terribly unfair.

I hope Franklin got over those hives that were breaking out on his neck when he was caught out!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by deepgloat
    Oh please.

Franklin is going to make some lucky GUY happy someday. You just watch... i
    Yeah I hope it's me!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mscnny
    Thanks for the breakdown Smatt, I am a huge Franklin Fan. Another web site had many people putting up spoilers thinking they had the answer to Franklin being str8 simply for the forced line up thing, and he being paired with Sean. Please!!! I didn't think Bravo would be that blind. Too many people haved mentioned this.
    I'm a Gemini too, however I'm female and that's a shame only since I am sooo convinced Franklin is gay. He is so my choice, and I think Bravo has done a lot of editing to make us think James has picked Wes. Who by the way HAS to be straight. I've never seen a more agressive selling campaign. I cannot in my wildest imagination see Wes and James trotting down wedded bliss together. Friends maybe of course, but Franklin and James...what a power couple they would make.

As we sit around this morning, wiping the globs of egg off our collective faces, we're aghast - so I guess the producers of the show have proven their point. Even our gaydar breaks down at the sight of a beautiful man. Thank God though that James was on the money and saved his own heart from being broken.

FORT Newbie
    Thinking back to the slow motion scene where Franklin is laying down face forward with his head rested on the bed frame smiling and laughing -- who here thinks that he could make a good male version of Marlilyn Monroe if the media wanted to make him into that?

+ Reply to Thread