+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Franklin's a Gemini, James is a Cancer. It would never work anyway, gay or straight.
    what are the traits for a gemini?

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    what are the traits for a gemini?
    Gemini is complex, sometimees elusive and contradictory. Usually intellectual and eloquent, lively too. Also can be tense, inconsistent and cunning. Sounds like Franklin to a "T" to me

Plus, contiguous signs (next to each other on the zodiac, like Gemini/Cancer) are rarely compatible...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Gemini is complex, sometimees elusive and contradictory. Usually intellectual and eloquent, lively too. Also can be tense, inconsistent and cunning. Sounds like Franklin to a "T" to me

Plus, contiguous signs (next to each other on the zodiac, like Gemini/Cancer) are rarely compatible...
    I'm CURSED with being a pisces... i'm waaaay too much of a dreamer, and take things too personally. Who are my best combos? Taurus? Capricorn? Libra? (It's really strange -- practically all my closest friends are these three)

FORT Regular

Zodiac?

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    I'm CURSED with being a pisces... i'm waaaay too much of a dreamer, and take things too personally. Who are my best combos? Taurus? Capricorn? Libra? (It's really strange -- practically all my closest friends are these three)
    This is one of my hobbies. First, your sun sign has very little to do with your personality unless it happens to be the same as your rising sign/ascendant. That is determined by when, what time, and where you were born. Your ascendant is your 1st house of personality and the beginning of your real zodiacal chart.

If you don't fit a typical Pices profile, chances are good your ascendant is not Pices. Go to Yahoo horoscopes - they can explain most of it. I won't bore you here.

Consequently, because compatability is based on your natal (ascendant) chart, we have no idea whether James or Franklin would be compatible. That is, of course, unless you have their birth certificates.
    FF

FORT Regular

I am in Love with Franklin like so many others...

I have just joined this discussion at the last minute and have read this entire thread and was not surprised to find an entire 9 page thread dedicated entirely to Franklin....*sigh*.....I'll be SOOOOOO disappointed if Franklin turns out to be straight.....I've written off relationships but if it was with Franklin....I'm smitten smitten smitten....he's so my ideal....that shot of him waking up in the morning with his hair, oh to wake up and see that everyday!.....I've always loved that kind of hair.....*gush*....he's perfect....he's beautiful, masculine, THE HAIR, He's sensitive, well dressed, cultured, well travelled...does he play the guitar? I just loved him in that black turtleneck and glasses!!!.....

I can see Franklin owning a winery in Napa and living there.....

A very cheesy but apt description of Franklin is "dreamboat" and he is the only guy ever I've felt that term really applied to in my eyes.

Matson

P.S. I am a Gemini too!
    Last edited by Matson; 08-29-2003 at 08:21 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    This is one of my hobbies. First, your sun sign has very little to do with your personality unless it happens to be the same as your rising sign/ascendant. That is determined by when, what time, and where you were born. Your ascendant is your 1st house of personality and the beginning of your real zodiacal chart.

If you don't fit a typical Pices profile, chances are good your ascendant is not Pices. Go to Yahoo horoscopes - they can explain most of it. I won't bore you here.

Consequently, because compatability is based on your natal (ascendant) chart, we have no idea whether James or Franklin would be compatible. That is, of course, unless you have their birth certificates.
    FF
    thanks ff -- i'll check it out.

FORT Newbie

Franklin's kiss

Franklin didn't have a chance to kiss James. James lead with his arms up for a hug.

FORT Newbie

Franklin what a catch

[

I agree, I think Franklin is so adorable, I keep looking at the tape over an over he and James make the perfect couple, if James Didn't want him I would marry him myself, what a catch, not only he is great to look at, but he seems to be so sensitive and kind and so genuine, He is sexy.............and I am also a gemini

QUOTE=Matson]I have just joined this discussion at the last minute and have read this entire thread and was not surprised to find an entire 9 page thread dedicated entirely to Franklin....*sigh*.....I'll be SOOOOOO disappointed if Franklin turns out to be straight.....I've written off relationships but if it was with Franklin....I'm smitten smitten smitten....he's so my ideal....that shot of him waking up in the morning with his hair, oh to wake up and see that everyday!.....I've always loved that kind of hair.....*gush*....he's perfect....he's beautiful, masculine, THE HAIR, He's sensitive, well dressed, cultured, well travelled...does he play the guitar? I just loved him in that black turtleneck and glasses!!!.....

I can see Franklin owning a winery in Napa and living there.....

A very cheesy but apt description of Franklin is "dreamboat" and he is the only guy ever I've felt that term really applied to in my eyes.

Matson

P.S. I am a Gemini too![/QUOTE]

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by diva3000
    Franklin didn't have a chance to kiss James. James lead with his arms up for a hug.
    Actually Franklin did kiss James on the cheek when they said good night to each other on last Tuesday's episode (#105).

I think the show is trying to trick us all to think Frank is straight because he is most manly. Brian is very feminine but he looks really uncomfortable all the time...

+ Reply to Thread