+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Newbie
    James appeared to have chosen Franklin as the straight guy before the date even began. The "twist" has completely changed the show, as edited, it is almost impossible to think that James picked anyone other than Wes. The editing is the key. Is Bravo really going into the final show, with the outcome all but certain? If so, Bravo has broken the cardinal rule of reality shows.

I do agree that James is all over the place in his selections. What were the chances of a gay Franklin at 23 and James at 32 actually having a real relationship of any length? Nine years difference in age in a ton of years when you are in your 20s and 30s. I do not like Wes (he is always "on"), but the age difference is much less. Think of how boring this would be if the 3 finalists were Wes, Brian and Sean.

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmac
    James appeared to have chosen Franklin as the straight guy before the date even began. The "twist" has completely changed the show, as edited, it is almost impossible to think that James picked anyone other than Wes. The editing is the key. Is Bravo really going into the final show, with the outcome all but certain? If so, Bravo has broken the cardinal rule of reality shows.

I do agree that James is all over the place in his selections. What were the chances of a gay Franklin at 23 and James at 32 actually having a real relationship of any length? Nine years difference in age in a ton of years when you are in your 20s and 30s. I do not like Wes (he is always "on"), but the age difference is much less. Think of how boring this would be if the 3 finalists were Wes, Brian and Sean.
    According to the Bravo web site, Franklin is 23 and Wes is 24, Brian, however is 29.

FORT Newbie

Brian dating?

[QUOTE=FranFan]Brian has never been on a date before? That seems odd too if he is 29 years old.

Gay men don't date. We go to movies, go to dinner, go to bed. We never "date".

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=diva3000]
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Brian has never been on a date before? That seems odd too if he is 29 years old.

Please tell me this was a sarcastic comment??? Because I strongly disagree!!!

Foggy Doggy
    [QUOTE=diva3000]
    Brian has never been on a date before? That seems odd too if he is 29 years old.

Maybe you don't but please just speak for yourself

FORT Regular

My .02

Quote Originally Posted by diva3000

Excuse me?

Perhaps YOUR value system works like that. Please do NOT assume that your beliefs and behavior are the same for all gay men. Generalizations are very dangerous.

Not to speak for diva3000, but that's an old running joke -- that gay men don't date. The companion is that lesbians don't date either, because they're married by the second date.

I took it as a telling of the old joke, anyway...

-- Joe

FORT Regular

Never heard...

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Not to speak for diva3000, but that's an old running joke -- that gay men don't date. The companion is that lesbians don't date either, because they're married by the second date.

I took it as a telling of the old joke, anyway...

-- Joe
    Sorry, I have never heard of either of those jokes before.

Sorry, I have never heard of either of those jokes before.
    That's why we city-boy gays are around to help you out, dearie!

-- Joe

FORT Regular

Suburban living

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    That's why we city-boy gays are around to help you out, dearie!

-- Joe
    Thanks, Joe. We are a little isolated in the suburbs.

+ Reply to Thread