+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    yeah i noticed that too, but remember frank's the first date. he was the first litmust test after the bad after taste (r/t straight twist).
    oh geez, the show has turned James into a true cynic! but who can blame him?

Franklin hasn't really flirted in this show, has he?

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    oh geez, the show has turned James into a true cynic!
    a true cynic indeed after the fact. i don't know. he (james) was like a little chiuaua with his queries, but like you said he can't be blamed for that. when frank did the knee thing i would've reciprocated (just a tactic). a str8 would've been caught off guard and one can tell. just be like subtly hold that hand taht was already placed on the knee and direct it as if it were going to james' crotch. i know it's dirty business, but i would've done anything to find out. if frank was str8 he would've been caught. i mean james doesn't even have to be so serious i could be like a joke, like umm a flirting moment - lol...
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Brian has never been on a date before? That seems odd too if he is 29 years old.
    He said he had never had a date before and was talking about the dates from the palm trees below.

FORT Newbie
    As a totally straight acting and looking gay man, I have really fallen for Franklin. The way he looks at James in every show are truly that of a gay man or Oscar winning actor. I am hoping Franklin wins this, but like the rest, have a gut feeling he is the one to be fingered as straight. Mainly I think James is incredible and hope he finds who he is looking for on or off the show!
    Nate

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by river24621
    As a totally straight acting and looking gay man, I have really fallen for Franklin.
    Nate
    well that's an oxymoron having str8 and gay in one sentence. just having fun dude
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    oh geez, the show has turned James into a true cynic! but who can blame him?

Franklin hasn't really flirted in this show, has he?

Franklin has flirted with James a lot. Remember - feminine eyes? (yuck!). It's Brian H. who seems to be asleep at the wheel, IMHO.

Sean

FORT Regular

Isn't the first time I wasn't paying attention! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    He said he had never had a date before and was talking about the dates from the palm trees below.
    Sorry about that, folks. I comletely missed the reference to "dates".

I still think that if James really wanted to know who was who, he should have attempted vertical tonsillectomies on all three of the remaining mates. Anyone can fake a quick smooch.

Tongue down the throat - that would be hard for anyone not to react to. If they really liked James, (which is the reason they state they are staying on the show) they wouldn't have minded, or at least would have been able to handle it.

If it happened to a straight man, the reaction would be immediate and very recognizable.

JMO

FORT Regular

Promos - Andra pointing at Franklin?

The promos that have been running on Bravo today have been edited to indentify Franklin as the object of Andra's wrath.

Bravo isn't even very good at editing, as Andra appears to be indoors and Franklin outdoors.

I hope James avoided the obvious, but methinks he did not.

FF

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    The promos that have been running on Bravo today have been edited to indentify Franklin as the object of Andra's wrath.

Bravo isn't even very good at editing, as Andra appears to be indoors and Franklin outdoors.

I hope James avoided the obvious, but methinks he did not.

FF
    i recall that clip. andra was referring to james not the mates. "that's easy for you to say i put you there..."

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween_Jack
    It would say that we, as gay men, even after years of being exposed to gay culture after coming out, are just as easily swayed by stereotypes as most heterosexual people. After all, it is THEY who raised us as children, and we live in their culture as adults. We learn these patterns of stereotyping early on and it's very difficult to overcome them.

It's a complicated matter and it would take pages and pages to address. Such a topic needs its own website.
    Like most of the people here I'm sure have spent many hours contemplating all things heterosexist and never quite managed to see the obvious things you talked about so thank you very much for an incredibly thoughtful and useful post- now all I need is one of Sherlock Holmes pipes and I might be able to come up with a solution or two....
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

+ Reply to Thread