+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 233

Thread: Franklin

  1. #111
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Does anyone in this thread remember Franklin being in "serious tears" in the first promo shown during "Queer Eye" right after last week's episode?

    I remember James and Wes being in a serious liplock, but I don't remember Franklin being in tears.

    FF
    I think he was broken up about the note Sean or Robb left.....but I'm not sure.

  2. #112
    FORT Newbie Guardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    57
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I think he was broken up about the note Sean or Robb left.....but I'm not sure.
    Yes it was about the note that Sean left him

  3. #113
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13

    In Defense of Franklin

    Like most of you, I'm pretty certain he's the spoiler. However, if James has his wits about him he'll eliminate him for the right reason: he's too young to be involved in a relationship of any stripe. Hell, in the gay world for so many years we used to feel that no one really was ready to settle down until they were at least 30. James is there now, but those guys in the early 20's (and that includes Wes) may not be quite ready.

    JMO

  4. #114
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    55

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by tubey
    Like most of you, I'm pretty certain he's the spoiler. However, if James has his wits about him he'll eliminate him for the right reason: he's too young to be involved in a relationship of any stripe. Hell, in the gay world for so many years we used to feel that no one really was ready to settle down until they were at least 30. James is there now, but those guys in the early 20's (and that includes Wes) may not be quite ready.

    JMO
    I agree that all three of the finalists are too young. I was very sad that James let Matt and Marc go. They were closer to his own age and I suspect much more grounded.

    JMO

  5. #115
    ant
    ant is offline
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    I agree that all three of the finalists are too young. I was very sad that James let Matt and Marc go. They were closer to his own age and I suspect much more grounded.

    JMO
    i don't want to know what's gonna happen next week. this episode kind of made it for me. matt's honesty was what caused him the chopping block. it just goes to show that his selfless act was not about winning/competition or even money, but what the heart truly desires. kudos for matt for standing up for what he believed. marc was a good choice to for matt. a lawyer and an exec - it's a perfect match

  6. #116
    Gay TV Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by tubey
    Like most of you, I'm pretty certain he's the spoiler. However, if James has his wits about him he'll eliminate him for the right reason: he's too young to be involved in a relationship of any stripe. Hell, in the gay world for so many years we used to feel that no one really was ready to settle down until they were at least 30. James is there now, but those guys in the early 20's (and that includes Wes) may not be quite ready.

    JMO

    According to Bravo's web site, Brian is 29.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    i don't want to know what's gonna happen next week. this episode kind of made it for me. matt's honesty was what caused him the chopping block. it just goes to show that his selfless act was not about winning/competition or even money, but what the heart truly desires. kudos for matt for standing up for what he believed. marc was a good choice to for matt. a lawyer and an exec - it's a perfect match
    You are such the kind hearted romantic! Maybe you should have been one of the finer guys on the show!

  8. #118
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    I was just wondering .. if Franklin ends up being eliminated because he "seems" like he's the "most obvious straight guy", but ends up actually being gay, what THAT would say about stereotypes.

  9. #119
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    LA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8

    Franklin's real name?

    what is Franklin's real name including last?

  10. #120
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    57
    I still hold out hope that Franklin is gay. He is most definitely the "straightest-acting" of the bunch, but he seems sincere and his answers to James questions sounded genuine, off-the-cuff, and honest. Given, he may have prepared, but unlike Wes' fumble of an answer concerning his last boyfriend, Franklin seemed pretty genuine.

    He also looked adorable in his black sweater at the end of the show, listening to show-off Wes describing his date. I also thought his "good for you" response to Wes' apparant romantic date, was admirable.

    Even if he does turn out to be straight, he hasn't exactly gone out of his way to "fake it" for James.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.