+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Does anyone in this thread remember Franklin being in "serious tears" in the first promo shown during "Queer Eye" right after last week's episode?

I remember James and Wes being in a serious liplock, but I don't remember Franklin being in tears.

FF
    I think he was broken up about the note Sean or Robb left.....but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I think he was broken up about the note Sean or Robb left.....but I'm not sure.
    Yes it was about the note that Sean left him

FORT Newbie

In Defense of Franklin

Like most of you, I'm pretty certain he's the spoiler. However, if James has his wits about him he'll eliminate him for the right reason: he's too young to be involved in a relationship of any stripe. Hell, in the gay world for so many years we used to feel that no one really was ready to settle down until they were at least 30. James is there now, but those guys in the early 20's (and that includes Wes) may not be quite ready.

JMO

FORT Regular

Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by tubey
    Like most of you, I'm pretty certain he's the spoiler. However, if James has his wits about him he'll eliminate him for the right reason: he's too young to be involved in a relationship of any stripe. Hell, in the gay world for so many years we used to feel that no one really was ready to settle down until they were at least 30. James is there now, but those guys in the early 20's (and that includes Wes) may not be quite ready.

JMO
    I agree that all three of the finalists are too young. I was very sad that James let Matt and Marc go. They were closer to his own age and I suspect much more grounded.

JMO

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    I agree that all three of the finalists are too young. I was very sad that James let Matt and Marc go. They were closer to his own age and I suspect much more grounded.

JMO
    i don't want to know what's gonna happen next week. this episode kind of made it for me. matt's honesty was what caused him the chopping block. it just goes to show that his selfless act was not about winning/competition or even money, but what the heart truly desires. kudos for matt for standing up for what he believed. marc was a good choice to for matt. a lawyer and an exec - it's a perfect match

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by tubey

JMO

According to Bravo's web site, Brian is 29.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    i don't want to know what's gonna happen next week. this episode kind of made it for me. matt's honesty was what caused him the chopping block. it just goes to show that his selfless act was not about winning/competition or even money, but what the heart truly desires. kudos for matt for standing up for what he believed. marc was a good choice to for matt. a lawyer and an exec - it's a perfect match
    You are such the kind hearted romantic! Maybe you should have been one of the finer guys on the show!

FORT Newbie
    I was just wondering .. if Franklin ends up being eliminated because he "seems" like he's the "most obvious straight guy", but ends up actually being gay, what THAT would say about stereotypes.

FORT Newbie

Franklin's real name?

what is Franklin's real name including last?

FORT Regular
    I still hold out hope that Franklin is gay. He is most definitely the "straightest-acting" of the bunch, but he seems sincere and his answers to James questions sounded genuine, off-the-cuff, and honest. Given, he may have prepared, but unlike Wes' fumble of an answer concerning his last boyfriend, Franklin seemed pretty genuine.

He also looked adorable in his black sweater at the end of the show, listening to show-off Wes describing his date. I also thought his "good for you" response to Wes' apparant romantic date, was admirable.

Even if he does turn out to be straight, he hasn't exactly gone out of his way to "fake it" for James.

+ Reply to Thread