+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

Foggy Doggy
    Peter & Fran, I hate to sound like a spoil sport or sour puss, but "convert" straight guys ? :nono

Hmmmm, I thought we had all gotten past believing in the conversion thing. And its such an ugly old stereoptye....that gay men are out to subvert straight people as part of a gay agenda plot to "faggotise" the whole world. :

Guys....please understand that if a "straight" converts, well he was never TOTALLY straight in the 1st place....he was always a hidden "bisexual" more than likely. As a gay man myself, I have never fallen for a straight guy, because I only was attracted to a guy if he was gay.....for me romance is only met with the feelings being recieved back to me, and that only occurs with another gay man.

What you guys may be talking about is LUST, which of course we've all lusted over straight guys, but as for actually going after a straight guy to get him into bed with me ? NEVER.....too much work.....and as I said not possible in reality, because if he gets into bed with you he actually is a bisexual.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    I would have liked to help but I have been in a monogomous relationship for 27 years with the third "Str8" guy who I mentioned earlier (well I know that I've been, he says that he's been, and I believe him -- that's about all anyone can say).
    If a guy has a 27 year sexual & emotional relationship with another guy, he's about as straight as I am.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    If a guy has a 27 year sexual & emotional relationship with another guy, he's about as straight as I am.
    Labels can be so mis-leading. I'll break it down into behavior. He was engaged to be married to a woman. Their relationship was sexual, it ended before the marriage. He and I went on a European vacation several years after she married another man. On that trip we fell in love and the rest is history.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    Labels can be so mis-leading. I'll break it down into behavior. He was engaged to be married to a woman. Their relationship was sexual, it ended before the marriage. He and I went on a European vacation several years after she married another man. On that trip we fell in love and the rest is history.
    He's gay, not even bisexual more than likely.....almost every gay man I know (not myself or my life-partner though) have had sex with a woman. My EX was married for 19 years, had two kids and is now a grandfather even.....and he's as gay as a man ever gets.

I'd say the labeling thing is mis-leading too.....so lets just leave the labels alone and just celebrate everyone's individual sexuality....it's such a diverse and open subject. Who know's , maybe we're ALL really bisexual afterall

FORT Regular

Franklin - bi or at least confused . . .

Peter & Fran, I hate to sound like a spoil sport or sour puss, but "convert" straight guys ? :nono

Hmmmm, I thought we had all gotten past believing in the conversion thing. And its such an ugly old stereoptye....that gay men are out to subvert straight people as part of a gay agenda plot to "faggotise" the whole world. : [heavy edit]
    Foggy,

I am operating under the assumption that Franklin is at least bisexual, or still agonizing over his orientation. In other words, undecided at best.

Attempting to convert truly straight men is a futile, painful, and embarrassing effort that I would never engage in.

When I offered for James to ship him to me, it was with this supposition in mind. Crazy I am not.

I hope this clears up my meaning.

FranklinFan

Hmmmm, I thought we had all gotten past believing in the conversion thing. And its such an ugly old stereoptye....that gay men are out to subvert straight people as part of a gay agenda plot to "faggotise" the whole world. :

Guys....please understand that if a "straight" converts, well he was never TOTALLY straight in the 1st place....he was always a hidden "bisexual" more than likely. As a gay man myself, I have never fallen for a straight guy, because I only was attracted to a guy if he was gay.....for me romance is only met with the feelings being recieved back to me, and that only occurs with another gay man.

What you guys may be talking about is LUST, which of course we've all lusted over straight guys, but as for actually going after a straight guy to get him into bed with me ? NEVER.....too much work.....and as I said not possible in reality, because if he gets into bed with you he actually is a bisexual.

Thanks Foggy Doggy. You said it better than I could have.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Thanks Foggy Doggy. You said it better than I could have.
    I've often found that the difference between a straight guy and a
    gay guy was a six-pack of beer! KEN

So, RealKen, what kind of beer do you like to drink? Shhh, I won't tell anyone.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    So, RealKen, what kind of beer do you like to drink? Shhh, I won't tell anyone.
    hey! well, I prefer straight vodka. citron, skyy, polar ice...a little
    goes a long way!!!KEN

FORT Regular

Franklin in tears in promo last week?

Does anyone in this thread remember Franklin being in "serious tears" in the first promo shown during "Queer Eye" right after last week's episode?

I remember James and Wes being in a serious liplock, but I don't remember Franklin being in tears.

FF

+ Reply to Thread