+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by chase1291
    So is Franklin straight? Probably, and I soooo hate it. I hate it for James, because I do think there has been some connection between them.
    Yes, I thought that the first hint of a connection surfaced when Franklin was chosen to do the cowboy dance with James. James said something like, Yes let's have some face time with Franklin! It was the only time I remember James saying anything in a lustful manner toward any of the mates. He was definitely excited.

Franklin, Who is he?

Who is Franklin? Someone on here said he was a room mate. So if that is the case what is his real name? Is he a wine sterward or a very good actor or both? Does anyone really know?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Only problem with that is that they don't know that more straight guys were in the mix, and even if they DID, they wouldn't know WHICH ones were straight. For example, everyone agrees that Darren was very straight acting, so if Andra and James did make all the deductions above, they still could choose the wrong guy.

-- Joe
    U r right. James and Andra dont know this.
    They don't know as much as we do.

-- nu_vega

FORT Regular

Franklin, Who is he? . . . Check Braniganlee's posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Who is Franklin? Someone on here said he was a room mate. So if that is the case what is his real name? Is he a wine sterward or a very good actor or both? Does anyone really know?
    Braniganlee claims to have knowledge of the man we know as Franklin from Marquette U in Wisconsin. Maybe it's . Read posts 25 and 31 in this thread (Franklin).

I hope "Shady John" or Franklin has come to his senses and recently decided to be very public about his homosexual orientation. Personally, I think we all go through a period where we have to question who we really are.

All that said, Guardian, I have a bad habit of falling for st8 men. Franklin is so physically my type, my thinking could be completely clouded.

Still hoping that one of the other two guys turns out to be the straight one...

FF
    Last edited by FranFan; 08-23-2003 at 08:21 PM. Reason: change subject to match reply

FORT Newbie
    I have a bad habit of falling for st8 men. Franklin is so physically my type, my thinking could be completely clouded.

Still hoping that one of the other two guys turns out to be the straight one...

FF
    So do I. I couldn't do anything with the first two str8s that I fell for but I did manage to convert the third one I see two reasons why we fall for the str8 men. Number one there are so many more of them that you're far more likely to come into their presence. Number two they have all the masculine personality traits that many of us are seeking. I've got a lot of deep seated fears with regard to women and the last thing I want is a man whose actions and/or appearance border on the feminine.

Less than 3 days until the new episode

Easy rover Tuesday will be here before you know it!

FORT Regular

Who's Franklin hugging in the promo commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    So do I. I couldn't do anything with the first two str8s that I fell for but I did manage to convert the third one I see two reasons why we fall for the str8 men. Number one there are so many more of them that you're far more likely to come into their presence. Number two they have all the masculine personality traits that many of us are seeking. I've got a lot of deep seated fears with regard to women and the last thing I want is a man whose actions and/or appearance border on the feminine.

Less than 3 days until the new episode

Easy rover Tuesday will be here before you know it!
    Thanks for the comfort, Peter7777. I think your reasoning is quite on target. I've not had any luck - they guys I fall flat on my face for are usually out of my league. They make good friends, though. (always the groomsman, never the groom - as it were?)

I think I can wait for Tuesday, as I have gotten behind reading messages here!

Can anyone tell who it is that Franklin is hugging (wearing a red short sleeved shirt) at the mates' house door in the commercial that they are running showing previews of the final three dates? I think it's James, but it is only a few frames and from the back. The guy is almost as tall as Franklin, unless he is standing on his toes. LOL

Has this become an obsession? I think maybe it has! It would be a fantasy come true to have a show like this - without the st8 guys!

FF

Just jumping in here one more time to ask people not to use "lingo" in their posts. Take the time to spell out real words, per our rules you agreed to when you registered on our site. Thank you.

FORT Regular

I admit guilt . . .

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Just jumping in here one more time to ask people not to use "lingo" in their posts. Take the time to spell out real words, per our rules you agreed to when you registered on our site. Thank you.

Guilty as charged, John. I will be more careful in the future.

FF

FORT Regular

Absolutely Fabulous

I think Franklin is absolutely, hands down, drop dead gorgeous.

I still hope that he had a revelation about his sexuality and is the gay man for James. And if James doesn't want him, he can ship him to me collect and I'll work on him! Maybe Peter7777 would like to help?

FranklinFan

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    I think Franklin is absolutely, hands down, drop dead gorgeous.
    And if James doesn't want him, he can ship him to me collect and I'll work on him! Maybe Peter7777 would like to help?

FranklinFan
    I would have liked to help but I have been in a monogomous relationship for 27 years with the third "Str8" guy who I mentioned earlier (well I know that I've been, he says that he's been, and I believe him -- that's about all anyone can say).

+ Reply to Thread