+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Darren

Darren

SIGN: Virgo

HOME STATE: New York

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ?????

Darren is a 24-year-old native New Yorker living in Southern California. He works in Retail Management and on off days, loves to be outdoors. Darren has a great voice, a good sense of humor and a big heart. He is kind, romantic and fun to be around. The perfect date for Darren would be a nice home cooked meal. He is attracted to people who possess a great smile.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmmmmm... something about his little paragraph bugs me. Almost like he said what he thought people wanted to hear.

Yes, I KNOW that is unfair of me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Foggy Doggy
    Quiet guy.....and if you ask me, one of the straight tokens.....he seemed uncomfortable around all the gay men.

I didn't see him being all that uncomfortable. I also wasn't sure about him being gay . . but in the end, I have no idea about anybody.

He seemed rather quiet/reserved to me last night, but I don't know if that's because he's naturally like that or if it's because he's straight and felt uncomfortable in the situation.

Exactly. How can you tell the difference? I think I would be uncomfortable with all the cameras never mind the whole trying to stand out among 14 other cute guys.

FORT Newbie
    At first I just knew Darren was gay, but now, not so sure. A lot of people have pointed out that he looks uncomfortable and basing him being gay on that. I do not see him as uncomfortable being around gay guys but being in a new situation. Anyways I think his straight and hot, I was surprised he was as tall as he is.

FORT Newbie
    Isn't he cute in the rimless eyeglasses? I think he's adorable.

David

FORT Newbie

He's Just Serious

I think Darren is gay, I just think he's one of those rare boys who's serious about finding someone to spend his life with and get on with the life he wants to lead. It's not surprising that he might be a bit camera shy considering he's not an *ahem* "actor". And if you look in a lot of the footage he's not at all shy about hugging James close and kissing him. That gets big points from me.

And while he's not downright beautiful like James I think he's pretty darn cute. He's considerate and level headed. He's honest and unevasive. I've become a big fan of him.

A fellow Virgo! Yeah!

I think James likes him, but he doesn't stand out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast