+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Darren

  1. #41
    eldee
    Guest
    Wouldn't it be nice not to have to ask and be surprised instead? That has worked.

    Now he is just free for someone else.

  2. #42
    Oh! Boy
    Guest

    too low key

    i think james is getting rid of all the low-key guys cause he needs an extrovert to help him get out of his own shell

  3. #43
    eldee
    Guest


    You're so smart. Maybe that's also why he kept Dan for a while, even though he had doubts about him.

  4. #44
    alltude83
    Guest
    I just want to know James' reason for eliminating Darren because they seemed to have a "connection". He said that Brian would be at the bottom of his list so I'm confused.

  5. #45
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alltude83
    I just want to know James' reason for eliminating Darren because they seemed to have a "connection". He said that Brian would be at the bottom of his list so I'm confused.
    Well we know that the producers manipulated the choices.....so I think that was one of those "pick him or we will pick for you" type things.

  6. #46
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,434
    Well, the disclaimer at the end says that while the producers "consult" with James on his selections, the "final decision" is his...

  7. #47
    alixtheweaver
    Guest
    James did say that his choice had to be a compatable kisser -- maybe the kiss with Darren wasn't as good as it looked!

  8. #48
    Reality Junkie jsciv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    James did say that his choice had to be a compatable kisser -- maybe the kiss with Darren wasn't as good as it looked!
    I hate to say this, but it didn't look like all that. It looked like a friendly "seeya" kiss, which I see gay men do all the time. That's another reason I suspect Franklin -- who'd be threatened by that?

    -- Joe

  9. #49
    alixtheweaver
    Guest
    I have never noticed any of the gay men I know kiss each other -- even the ones who have been partners for some time. Sorry if I was wrong.

  10. #50
    Reality Junkie jsciv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    I have never noticed any of the gay men I know kiss each other -- even the ones who have been partners for some time. Sorry if I was wrong.
    That's probably because it's usually only done when both guys feel safe doing it, which is (sadly) not usually around other people. I could go off on a long rant here about that, but the short version is that a lot of us still feel that showing affection in public will offend our friends and incite people who hate us.

    What a downer I am.....

    -- Joe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.