+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Darren

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman29
    I think Darren was the best of the bunch (even with the terrible poem). He may have come on a little strong and that probably scared James.
    I had the same thought Ragman. Why is it that gay men scare so easily? James will no doubt agonize over his choice now that he knows there is a straight boy lurking.

But then, because of how the groups have been manipulated, he was never given a real choice anyway.

I would've picked Darren
    I think Darren was the only reason I stuck with this show in the first place. Sad to see him go. My interest just faded a bit...will stick around for the remaining episodes though. I don't think I have quite had my fill of gratuitous exploitation yet. Anyone know where I could score a *coughs* "revealing" pic of Darren? Mmmmmm, well, one can dream anyway.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman29
    It's pretty obvious now that Franklin is the gay one. The manipulation was so blatant. (Though that might be a twist also.)

Well Darren, if you're out there. I sure as hell wouldn't have eliminated you. Keep on lookin, some guy is gonna be lucky to get ya.

See! That Franklin! All along he's in the frontrunning and then -- wham... it's all set up so that he is the most likely suspect for being straight. And, if it turns out that Franklin is straight, then James main attractions for most of the show would have been to two of the straight guys... It would be an interesting twist if things work out otherwise...

Jordy

Foggy Doggy
    I agree with most here, I think Darren was the best choice, ....his honesty and genuine feelings for James were totally crushed when he wasn't picked to go through.

I am perplexed though....even though Franklin seems to be "the straight one" in my mind, it seems from the promos, that they are going to make Wes the straight one (his "why would you think I am gay ?" line). How this plays out next week will be interesting.

Is there 1, 2 or 3 more episodes ?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Drumstick, please remind us who was the other guy with Darren at the end.
    Eldee, at the end, Darren was paired with Brian.

to IckeeMettle
    Ragman 29

I was surprised that Darren clicked with James a little late in the show. Maybe, that was why he wasn't chosen.

I liked Darren... a bit quiet but also very daring. Darren was so mad in his ending confessional! I seriously thought Darren and James really felt a connection. I still don't know what James sees in Brian H. ...

Often hinted about, but never fully explored, we never got to see Darren's wild & adventurous side. I want outtakes dammit!

James was probably intimidated by this perfect man.

I didn't see Darren as being daring. Is that said because of the poem or were there other things? He seemed too reserved to me and I would hope James got someone who is very fun loving and could be his partner and mingle with other couples.
    I didn't care for his dance. The others tried their best to turn James on.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I didn't see Darren as being daring. Is that said because of the poem or were there other things? He seemed too reserved to me and I would hope James got someone who is very fun loving and could be his partner and mingle with other couples.
    I didn't care for his dance. The others tried their best to turn James on.
    Well he did say in the first show that he was an exhibitionist and that you could ask him to do anything and he'd probably do it. I thought it was also kinda cool that he had a tatoo on his lower back and that he painted his toenails (you got the briefest glimpse of this in the first show, yeah TiVo!). Truthfully I think that Darren is only reserved around people he's not interested in but he can be a real firebrand if he wants you to see it. He seems like one of those guys who is very devoted and romantic and is always trying to find ways to keep that romance alive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast