+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Darren

FORT Newbie
    Darren is definitely gay. When the mates were sitting around the table chatting he said, "I don't like feminine guys.". No straight guy pretending to be gay would have said that.

Rab
    I don't like Darren even after his little poem thing. He looks like he's already in his thirties. Please get rid of him.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i couldnt figure out what the bleeps were though maybe im totally retarted

FORT Newbie

What does he mean?

I recently read a quote from Robb saying that the gay mates did not find out about the straight mates until after the show.
    This quote changes the context in which I understood Darren saying, "If I said something to James, two people would be gone right now.". Any guesses on what he was referring to?

FORT Newbie

Dear Darren,

I have a very strong feeling you will be eliminated tonight (night 4). I don't know if you read these message boards like some of the other guys do but if you do I want you to know that you're tops in my book. Besides being cute, you are smart, honest, sincere and sexy. You were a welcome and refreshing addition to the group. I probably can't entice you to Denver but I wanted to write this down in the hope that you might see it anyway.

Wow, Darren. It looks as if you have a pretty good invitation that can't be passed up!

FORT Newbie

Darren

Darren was definately a cutie! So sweet, shy, sensitive and a red head - so you now there fire underneath his cool exterior. The letter was really cool! Here's a guy who's willing to honestly communicate his feelings!

I think this show is just pointing out what a superficial airhead James is. He doesn't know a good think when he sees it.

Drumstick, please remind us who was the other guy with Darren at the end.

All I can say is, I'm glad Darren was gay. He was my second fave, right after Paul. And when Paul was straight, I wasn't happy to say the least. But I'm disappointed that Darren was cut rather than Brian, but that's ok. I think James and Wes (3rd fave.) are the best pairing out of all 15 guys anyway, and hope that James picks him,

FORT Newbie

Surprised

I have to say I was pretty surprised to see Darren go. Especially when I saw he was paired with Brian. Seems he was pretty shocked as well. Think he was developing pretty genuine feelings for James. Think James missed out. I think Darren was the best of the bunch (even with the terrible poem). He may have come on a little strong and that probably scared James.

Overall I'm pretty upset at the premise of the show but at the same time I can't stop watching. Yeah all the reality shows have twists but this is just plain cruel. It almost hurts to watch but watch I do. Just so friggin happy to see a bunch of gay guys on tv huggin and kissin. Who would have thunk it.

Its pretty obvious now that Franklin is the gay one. The manipulation was so blatant. (Though that might be a twist also.)

Well Darren, if you're out there. I sure as hell wouldn't have eliminated you. Keep on lookin, some guy is gonna be lucky to get ya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast