+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    LOL-I'm sorry I just have to say this!

Im watching the 1st episode of BMB again and i just realized something really funny!

Ok, when James asks the guys about being stranded on a desert island

When Dan says he wants a guy (big mistake when your trying to act gay, its sooo obvious) and if not that, a girl, because he thinks relationships are sooooo important, James is giving him a look like "What a big liar, stop pulling lines you freak"

It was funny.

Hey, if yall want help picking out the straight guys, when they are talking to James, if they look to the ground alot they are most likely making up everything they are saying. Simple lie detector.
    Keep in mind, though, if they are looking to the left or right, but not at the ground, thats just a sign of nervousness
    Last edited by LA Z BOI58; 08-05-2003 at 08:40 PM.
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Quote Originally Posted by LA Z BOI58
    LOL-I'm sorry I just have to say this!

Im watching the 1st episode of BMB again and i just realized something really funny!

Ok, when James asks the guys about being stranded on a desert island

When Dan says he wants a guy (big mistake when your trying to act gay, its sooo obvious) and if not that, a girl, because he thinks relationships are sooooo important, James is giving him a look like "What a big liar, stop pulling lines you freak"

It was funny.
    I kinda thought that answer was WAY too made-up when I first heard him say it. He said something along the lines, "I want a guy, *obviously*, but *even* if it was a girl...".

Quote Originally Posted by realKen
    James must have been initially hopeful even though Dan told him he is not what James claims to want, 100 per cent monogamous.
    Dan said that? o_O

He said he had a boyfriend in New York, and that they are both open to having other boyfriends.

Bad move.
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Oh I know that, I thought it was something else.

Thats what i figured.

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar

Don't read me if you haven't caught the 2nd episode yet!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Dan stays!!! Could that boy get ANY cuter!? I thought I was infatuated before - but now....wow. He's hot - but his personality makes him even hotter. He is SO funny and completely lovable. I can't believe how jealous James is of Dan! It was so obvious that he hated that Dan got attention. He seemed so catty in the car. But I guess it *is* his show, not Dan's! hehe Funny how much they focus on Dan! And how funny that Brian H gets a thing for him! I don't know if that bode's well for Dan's standings with James - but hopefully James is as taken by Dan as I am and just can't let him go! Anyway, I'm already looking forward to that shower scene.
    btw now I'm *really* not convinced he's straight.

He is...And he isnt that great-looking IMO but thats my opinion so there is really nothing I can do about it. It would have been great if Wes would have helped James up that last bit of the cliff when they clapped hands...Im now thinking he's straight too but I dont wanna!

Okay, I just finished seeing the episode, but I'll talk my opinions on the other thread.

In the preview for Ep. 3, Brian H. has a crush on Dan.

In recent articles about BMB, a gay suitor falls for a straight suitor, but gets his heart broken.

I'm assuming Brian H. is the gay guy who falls for Dan. That's all I can concur for now.

... and it's off topic, but I KNEW JIM AND PAUL WERE STRAIGHT!!! I could just tell by looking at him.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

Hey RealDeal, Dan's mine, lay off! (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    I can't believe how jealous James is of Dan! It was so obvious that he hated that Dan got attention.
    He was especially taking a dislike for Dan after Jorge danced with him. Dan even slapped Jorge's ass.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

+ Reply to Thread