+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

Mr. Obvious and thanks for the links.

Much thanks for the welcome, eldee.

Quote Originally Posted by heymikey
    I sent him an e-mail and he is really nice.
    ^ Oh really? What were your questions/comments and what did he reply?

I've never bothered to watch Lost. I need to find pics of Dan in Lost.

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    What does one thing have to do with the other? Absolutely nothing....

Agree.....Dan won Lost and it's listed on his resume.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    Agree.....Dan won Lost and it's listed on his resume.
    He did? Great

So, if 'Boy Meets Boy' was on his resume, does that mean he won it too? (Which would be odd, honestly, unless for some reason he truly convinced James)

I think it's merely a record of his participation. I bet all 15 suitors have 'Boy Meets Boy' on their resume.

Michael Godinez does.

FORT Fan
    Well its no surprise that there are several aspiring actors/models on this show. Those are the #1 category of participants on these shows. I wonder if they will appear on the latest gay reality show. GAY HOLLYWOOD premieres on AMC in the next couple of weeks for those who are interested. It will follow gays as they try to make it in the big, bad world of show biz.

FORT Fan
    It will be interesting when all is said and done to see if all these aspiring models and actors get a break from their appearance on this show --- esp since most actors these days do not necessarily want to out themselves in the beginning of their careers. That being said, I kind of wish more 'real' people who are into these shows for the right reason would be the casts but I guess thats never going to happen anymore and the genie is out of the bottle. Reality programs for actors and models are kind of like their American Idol with their hope at stardom. Sometimes it works - more so lately - with Charlie Mahrer from THE BACHELOR on EXTRA; Jeff Varner from Survivor on E!; Kyle from REAL WORLD CHICAGO on DAYS OF OUR LIVES; Kit Hoover from ROAD RULES on FOX NEWS, Dr Sean from Survivor a medical reporter for CBS/MIAMI, etc etc etc --- you get my point - many have gone on to careers in front of the camera - most as hosts or 'personalities' - we'll have to wait and see how many 'legs' they have.... but with our celebrity driven culture these days - this is what it has come to....and most of the people on these shows are not going there for the experience but to try to jump start their careers. Im not saying that anyone on this show was doing that - just making a general comment which I think is pretty evident

FORT Newbie

Brave Gay Actor? Not!

What is it with Dan? At site after site he is the guy that inspires the most commentary. Dan is an actor and I would be willing to bet that rather than using this opportunity to bravely come out as a gay actor he regards this as yet another role. Dan is straight. Circumstantial evidence abounds. Personally hes too primped and practiced for my taste, his nice body and amazing eyes notwithstanding. I mean really people can you get more vanilla than Dan?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteBrain
    What is it with Dan? At site after site he is the guy that inspires the most commentary. Dan is an actor and I would be willing to bet that rather than using this opportunity to bravely come out as a gay actor he regards this as yet another role. Dan is straight. Circumstantial evidence abounds. Personally hes too primped and practiced for my taste, his nice body and amazing eyes notwithstanding. I mean really people can you get more vanilla than Dan?
    This is the whole thing with him, it's too staged, rehearsed and it just doesn't fly with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteBrain
    What is it with Dan? At site after site he is the guy that inspires the most commentary.
    Apparently, Dan's the most popular among the 15 suitors for some reason. Maybe it's the first impression or something. This guy's topic has the most replies out of any topic in the BMB forum.

He's straight, I guess. His entire appearance on NBC's "Lost" just totally gave his sexual orientation away.

He even dated that one girl from Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Soleil Moon-Frye) when he was 15. (says so here)

More of my Dan talk:

While I was bored, I was searching Google with "Dan Wells" "Boy Meets Boy" (Quoted included around "Dan Wells" and "Boy Meets Boy"), I apparently found this link to an article.

On the 'preview text', there is a quote from Dan himself about the show. (First article I've ever seen him to be interviewed, so I just had to read it)

The link didn't work. Ugh. It was an Access Hollywood/MSN article that expired and no longer exists.

The 'preview text' said: "... become very accepted, but yet not quite so well known," said hopeful Dan Wells. ... In Boy Meets Boy, which one could say is a cross between Joe Millionaire and ..."

Sounds vague, but suspicious. Yet, I did, however, figure out more of the quote, by replacing "Dan Wells" in the search box with "become very accepted", and it revealed the "It's a glimpse into a lifestyle that has..." part of the quote in the beginning sentence. I tried using "It's a glimpse" but it didn't reveal anymore of the beginning sentence. Sounds confusing? It's just a matter of... well, boredom.

Dan said this about the "Boy Meets Boy":

"... it's a glimpse into a lifestyle that has become very accepted, but yet not quite so well known." said hopeful Dan Wells."

I don't think any gay man would say that, honestly. If he was already gay, he wouldn't say it's a 'glimpse into a lifestyle', because he'd already be living that kind of lifestyle. Or maybe he's just saying it for the public, since this TV show glimpses into a life of gay people. Or maybe it's just too vague and this quote really doesn't show he's straight or anything, because a gay man could say the same thing about the show.

... Okay, I'm betting my money that he is straight, so I'll stop rambling for a bit.

I bet you all have now figured out Dan is my favorite suitor. It's a matter of infatuation, really.

+ Reply to Thread