+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 391

Thread: Dan

  1. #41
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    Eldee,
    Thanks for your sweet comments. You are correct that my point was that my comments have nothing to do with jealousy or anything remotely connected to that. In real life, I am very modest and I have many other things going for me that I didnt mention - and never do. Im actually very shy. But if someone gets to know me, I am their friend for life and very loyal.

    Btw, heres another tidbit from a news article about Boy Meets Boy ---- Could they be talking about our beloved Dan or someone else? You decide.

    The producers were "looking for straight men who were to see how the other half dates. The straight men -- which included at least one aspiring actor looking to hone his craft -- were instructed to fabricate gay dating histories, and warned them they had to be willing to kiss another guy. "

    Personally, Im glad I wasnt in James situation because depending on how it turned out it has the potential to be very embarassing in addition to hurtful.. But again in one week, you dont fall in love - just maybe lust. But it could be a little humiliating if you had to admit to your friends that your GAYDAR was malfunctioning... LOL

    Even more that your hetero female friend's gaydar wasnt working either... I would have said 'fag hag' but didnt want to insult anyone.

    I think James should do a cameo on an episode of WILL & GRACE --- esp since both are NBC networks - It would be cute.


    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Bostonsinclair, you seriously sound like quite the catch! Gentlemen, if he's not already taken, you better hustle your butts for a man this good!!! More power to you. I'm glad for your accomplishments. Thanks for giving us a reality check into a small part of your life.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe one point of your post is to let us know that your thoughts/impressions on Dan had nothing to do with jealously.

  2. #42
    FORT Newbie I_luv_DanWells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    What I meant by saying I can't believe a guy that looks as good as Dan could be gay, was that I always seem to meet half way decent looking gay men or ugly gay men...and all the straight guys I meet seem to be HOT.....soI can't believe a guy that is as gorgeous as Dan could be gay....im not saying just because he looks good he's not gay. Sorry if that was confusing...
    Dan Wells is so GORGEOUS!

  3. #43
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Yes, I can. Someone who is insensitive and intolerant made a stupid off-hand comment.



    Thank you......as we all know gay guys are better looking

    (j/k)

  4. #44
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_DanWells
    What I meant by saying I can't believe a guy that looks as good as Dan could be gay, was that I always seem to meet half way decent looking gay men or ugly gay men...and all the straight guys I meet seem to be HOT.....soI can't believe a guy that is as gorgeous as Dan could be gay....im not saying just because he looks good he's not gay. Sorry if that was confusing...
    Insert foot # 2


  5. #45
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    Um//// there are a lot of gorgeous looking gay men out there - you must be looking in the wrong places.

  6. #46
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Um//// there are a lot of gorgeous looking gay men out there - you must be looking in the wrong places.

  7. #47
    FORT Newbie BL123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8

    Dan doesn't win

    On his website he put Boy Meets Boy on his acting resumee, he wouldn't do that if he won

  8. #48
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    What does one thing have to do with the other? Absolutely nothing.... I did see a website that reported on the BOY MEETS BOY premiere party and talked about a contestant who was an aspiring actor trying to play gay on the show - dont konw if its him but could be

  9. #49
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    Dont blame us for being great looking - we gay guys were just born that way. LOL

    But with the help of the Fab5, everyone else will soon be catching up. hehe

    Btw, the person who blamed editing is right to some extent - realize the shows are edited to create 'characters' - you see SO LITTLE of what actually happens. But also someone who lists his profession as 'actor' and goes on this show automatically opens themselves up to criticism as well as suspicion. Also interesting to see how some straight people think gay people act... They may be trying TOO hard.

  10. #50
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Btw, heres another tidbit from a news article about Boy Meets Boy ---- Could they be talking about our beloved Dan or someone else? You decide.

    The producers were "looking for straight men who were to see how the other half dates. The straight men -- which included at least one aspiring actor looking to hone his craft -- were instructed to fabricate gay dating histories, and warned them they had to be willing to kiss another guy. "
    It could be him.

    Yet, the thing is, Dan's not the only aspiring actor. Michael (The one that first met James w/ the opened shirt) appeared in a few tv shows, including CIS: Las Vegas, and Alias.

    Michael's website is http://www.michaelgodinez.com/

    As for Dan, he is easily the cheesiest guy on the show! He's also the most gorgeous! (hehe) I mean, his blatant sucking-up (with all those obvious answers), was kind-of... OBVIOUS that he was trying too hard to be gay and cover up his sexuality. Which could be str8.

    It would be a kind-of nice turnout that Dan is gay, but with the way he's acting, I totally doubt it.

    On Bravo's website, though, on the public poll in Dan's profile, 55% of people thought he was gay, the other 45% thinking straight.

    Close call.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.