+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Newbie
    the show hasn't been the same since beautiful Dan left...
    both my girlfriend and I agreed that while we really never had the desire to have a man in our bedroom, we'd be tempted to break that rule for Mr. Wells!

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i know hes just so cute! and that butt!

Anyone see the reality show Lost where Dan was a contestant and won a bunch of money? I just realized it was him. It's the show where they dropped you off in the middle of nowhere and you have to basically beg, borrow, and deal your way home.

Yeah, that's been realized before. If you go to Danwells.com and go to Film Clips, you can see him on Lost.

hey i was just thinking in reference to lost...do you think they'll show it on that new reality tv channel that they're making in january!? that would awesome!

Dan's "someone" in NY

Would Dan be a finalist or have made it further if he didn't say he had "someone" back in NY? Any thoughts?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dcaftboy
    Would Dan be a finalist or have made it further if he didn't say he had "someone" back in NY? Any thoughts?
    Who knows. The problem may not have been his "someone" back in New York, it was that his story about that specific "someone" changed depending on who he told. He told James there was someone. He told Andra he didn't. That caused suspicion.

I hope he's a better "Actor" when there's a script in front of him, because if he's not, I don't think we'll be seeing too much more of him.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dcaftboy
    could be, though from the start James (just with photo) was eyeing him very suspiciously. I think he sort of tagged Dan into a 'type', and although he was willing to try and be open-minded, Dan's hedging about this mysterious Chris was probably too much for James to try and brush away. I think he would have gone sometime before the finals...!

i totally think he would have made it so much further had he kept his mouth shut

Reality Nut95, I agree with you. But I'm still happy that James picked a gay man.

+ Reply to Thread