+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Dan

ant

dammit

this is not happening. i guess i won't be able to listen.

eldee
    (Oops, I didn't mean to vent. The picture was obvious. Then we were talking about breasts and she wanted to know if we had another set. I was tempted to tell her....)
    Back to Dan, how do you think the public will view him after his appearance and then his closing comments before he left?

TheRealDeal
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    you are so funny...
    that station by you
    would i be able to
    get that in nyc/ it's
    probably over anyways
    Ant, you're on the east coast? I'm waiting for KTU to play his interview - but right now they're in the middle of a music set. It should be on after. You didn't miss it! (103.5)

eldee
    Real Deal, where are you?
    Will you let us know what they say?

ant
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    Ant, you're on the east coast? I'm waiting for KTU to play his interview - but right now they're in the middle of a music set. It should be on after. You didn't miss it! (103.5)
    really... I think the ghumba show is over, but i'll tune back again... i hate their music - lol... he's schedule said 9:40 our time. i'll tune in. thanks!

eldee
    Ghumba Johnny is a riot. I can't always get KTU, but I like their morning joke off.

ant
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    really... I think the ghumba show is over, but i'll tune back again... i hate their music - lol... he's schedule said 9:40 our time. i'll tune in. thanks!
    i'm calling the radio stations and see and i'll post back. this is crazy. have things to do people to meet... the whole 9 <>

ant

im on hold right now by the station

they said they interviewed him already... i was listening the entire show. dammit. forget it--this thing is exhausting...

eldee
    Aww, maybe the Real Deal will have something to report. I just found out that Bowie moved into the area. It's in the paper, but my co-worker has it. I think it's north of me. I sounds like cow country.

ant

unless there's a livestream that you guys can share...

they asked who i was i was like i'm his mother...bye!
    radiostations suck!!!

+ Reply to Thread