+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    :stupid
    Oh honey, nice try, but not unless Dan had a sex change
    Whatever....

I found using :stupid to be rude. We could disagree and still be nice to each other while sharing this thread/site.

I believe Dan is the guy who already has a boyfriend and he was planning to vote Dan off. What happened? James seems like a sensitive and sensible type. Was it Dan's looks over that other guy who was a last minute decision? Yes, he told the truth, but is that still the kind of guy he would want to keep in his future?

I'm trying to remember if Dan called the competition a "game" which sounded cold to me. It seemed as if winning was more important than finding a true love connection.

Cheers to FoggyDoggy!!!
    Last edited by eldee; 07-30-2003 at 11:40 AM.

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I found using :stupid to be rude. We could disagree and still be nice to each other while sharing this thread/site.

I believe Dan is the guy who already has a boyfriend and he was planning to vote Dan off. What happened? James seems like a sensitive and sensible type. Was it Dan's looks over that other guy who was a last minute decision? Yes, he told the truth, but is that still the kind of guy he would want to keep in his future?

I'm trying to remember if Dan called the competition a "game" which sounded cold to me. It seemed as if winning was more important than finding a true love connection.

Cheers to FoggyDoggy!!!
    Well about the boyfriend thing.....Dan never said he had a boyfriend - just that he was "tight" with a guy in NY. He said they were open to dating other guys so I don't think it can be a boyfriend. Dan said that in response to James asking him what kind of person he would want on the island. I think Dan was trying to explain that he'd want someone he has a connection with (like the guy he used as an example), because relationships with others and the love and connection you form with people are most important to him - that's what he said earlier. I do agree that James had reservations keeping on the show...maybe he's intimidated since he kept saying his answers are so perfect, etc. It seemed to me that James thought Dan was really cute - he smiled every time he talked about him, even when he said he has a "boyfriend."

FORT Newbie
    I just want to say that I agree with TheRealDeal. I think Dan seems to be a genuine guy - that is only trying his best to come across as the nice person that he is. I think it is unfair for anyone to judge him in such a harsh manner! Of course doing a show like this is hard for anyone - but it doesn't mean they should be picked apart. I think James seems to like him, and wants to give him a fair shot. Besides the fact that he is so hot! I definitely agree that there should be more "shirtless" scenes of him!

FORT Newbie
    Hi - I don't usually do this, but I just have to say that I think Dan is SO hot and a big reason I even watched the show! AND for all you Dan haters out there - Dan's picture/profile was viewed more than anyone's! And it was viewed almost twice as many times as the bachelor's! I guess actions speak louder than words - Apparently Dan has much more fans on this website than the rest of the guys on the show-hmmmmm I wonder why! "hottness". And is it just me or does anyone elso want to suck his dimples off?! :-)
    Last edited by DanoTheMano; 07-30-2003 at 01:22 PM.

Foggy Doggy
    as said before.......whatever :rolleyes:

all I can say about Dan is EEEEWWWWWW!!! he made my skin crawl -

so not for sweet James

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by KKelly
    all I can say about Dan is EEEEWWWWWW!!! he made my skin crawl -

so not for sweet James

I agree 100% !!!!!

If anyone is interested, I'm not a Dan or anyone else, hater. I wouldn't use a strong word like that myself unless I personally knew the person or that person tells me directly. Also, there can be more than one reason to view a thread. On other forums they are viewed because the FORT member likes that person/contestant or because they are disliked. It works either way.

If you like Dan, or anyone else, good for you.
    If you don't like Dan, or anyone else, good for you.

FORT is a place for members to give their opinion on those on the reality shows and not to put down or judge other member's POV. To each their own.

FORT Fan
    I didnt find him hot at all esp after he opened his mouth. In response to the person who said he didnt say he actually had a boyfriend, I agreed - That confused me too because he just said he had a guy he was tight with - that could be a best friend. As for monogamy, thats a whole other issue in the gay community as many couples have open relationships of varying degrees. I dont understand it but it works for people.

+ Reply to Thread