+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Newbie

Yay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Oh, Dan updated his site, finally. He added a link to the "LOST" video, and there's a radio tour schedule too.

... okay, I just browsed the tour schedule and they ARE gonna do one here in Vegas!

Yay.
    Yes,there will be on 8:20am PT on KSFN Radio in Las Vegas,and for the rest of us,we can listen to it LIVE ON THE WEB at http://www.99x.com on 9:30am ET from WNNX 99x Atlanta,GA 99.o FM

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolandx1
    Yes,there will be on 8:20am PT on KSFN Radio in Las Vegas,and for the rest of us,we can listen to it LIVE ON THE WEB at http://www.99x.com on 9:30am ET from WNNX 99x Atlanta,GA 99.o FM

Brilliant, THANKS! Maybe we can e-mail questions to the show to ask Dan. They have an e-mail link.

ant
    FORT Fan

What is Lost about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    Ooooooooooh! I sent Dan an email about the Lost video clip he sent Mr. Obvious, and he sent me the link! Yay!!! The stripping is just one little part of it but it's really cool to watch! And Mr. Obvious is right, Dan is SO nice!!

http://www.danwells.com/dwlostbb.wmv

Enjoy!
    Is this a version of the Amazing Race? Interesting remark by dan that related to if he could avoid giving gays' lap dances. I'm sure it's lighthearted and not snide. He did audition for BMB. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting. And the boy habla espanol. Quite a Dan of all Trades.

It is a version of the Amazing Race - just 3 teams, however. All you do is get dropped off in the middle of nowhere, and then get back to the Statue of Liberty as FAST as you can.

He speaks Spanish! The guy's smart.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    It is a version of the Amazing Race - just 3 teams, however. All you do is get dropped off in the middle of nowhere, and then get back to the Statue of Liberty as FAST as you can.

He speaks Spanish! The guy's smart.
    i know i was thinking the same thing when i watched the clip i was like wow he is freakin fluent! is there anything this guy can't do what the heck!

ant
    FORT Fan

dan's smart

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    i know i was thinking the same thing when i watched the clip i was like wow he is freakin fluent! is there anything this guy can't do what the heck!
    yeah remember he was in the financial industry and he got his college degree from an ivy league. the boy has some gray matter. i know for a fact to take those finance courses are horrendous, which is another achilles heel of mine. he's done well i have to say. and to just get up and change careers in a snap has to say something. after all those years of frat parties <>--j/k. he's brains and muscle. quite a catch for the ladies

Has anyone seen Dan and his mother on SoapTalk with the Pet Psychic? Talk about extending your 15 minutes of fame.

To be nice, his dog does miss him. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Smart
    Has anyone seen Dan and his mother on SoapTalk with the Pet Psychic? Talk about extending your 15 minutes of fame.

To be nice, his dog does miss him. LOL.
    When and where is this on i must watch is he on alot?

You got a pm.

have i mentioned i love him?

+ Reply to Thread