+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    so does dan come back for the final episode now?

Now? Well not *now* but I was hoping all the contestants come back in the final episode. All the contestants have to know who's straight/gay anyway, and they HAVE to do it on TV.

FORT Newbie
    I had gotten that link to Dan's appearance in Lost on another site...
    ...but I also got a link to captures of the SHOWER SCENE from BMB

Here you go... Brian's in the shots too!!

http://www.hunkvideo.com/cgi-bin/web....pl?read=44541

Jordy

didnt ne1 like my dw wallpaper? it was on pg 13

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    didnt ne1 like my dw wallpaper? it was on pg 13
    Nice work, realitynut! I appreciated it!

ant
    FORT Fan

Dan relays

That there'll be a radio broadcast on Tuesday. From his message I'm assuming it's relating to his experience on BMB. Further he adds that this information will also be available on his website on the news page section. I am hopeful that I can hear it here in NYC.

I know that this is probably not newsworthy for people who has correspondence with Dan. To me however, this is my first reply from the mate. So it's pretty cool! It's nice to be acknowledged. KUDOS to Dan. I know he will be rocking that interview.
    Last edited by ant; 08-17-2003 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    That there'll be a radio broadcast on Tuesday. From his message I'm assuming it's relating to his experience on BMB. Further he adds that this information will also be available on his website on the news page section. I am hopeful that I can hear it here in NYC.

I know that this is probably not newsworthy for people who has correspondence with Dan. To me however, this is my first reply from the mate. So it's pretty cool! It's nice to be acknowledged. KUDOS to Dan. I know he will be rocking that interview.
    do you know what radio station the interview will be on and what time i would love to hear it

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    do you know what radio station the interview will be on and what time i would love to hear it
    sorry man... check his website. he said that he's posting this information on the news page. if you do find out, post it here; so others know about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by ant

Wow that was nice of him to reply.

Can't wait to hear this interview. I'm wondering what he's got to say about the show. Hopefully it will be available on his website, because I won't be able to hear it live in Vegas.

Oh, and realitynut, I love those wallpapers. I have the 1024x768 one on my comp already.

Oh, Dan updated his site, finally. He added a link to the "LOST" video, and there's a radio tour schedule too.

... okay, I just browsed the tour schedule and they ARE gonna do one here in Vegas!

Yay.

+ Reply to Thread