+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Newbie

Yahoo Group

If you're a fan of Dan,please join the new yahoo group,all about him.See his photos,share news with other fans and chat.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dan_Wells

Dan's Reply

Okay folks, I'm done replying to Dan again. If you wanna know what he said to me through email the second time, here's what he said (Dan, if you happen to be reading these boards, I hope you don't mind that I post your replys to me. ) -

*This was copied and pasted directly from his message*

Alex,
    Hey bud. Thanks for the email. I'm finally back in LA. Long shoot, but it's
    going to be a great movie! A friend send me an email from a chat room, with my
    last email to you pasted in it- along with some other things that you've said.
    You seem like a great guy, and I appreciate the nice things that you've said!
    Please know that I did NOT ever say that i did the show to "hone my craft."
    That's ridiculous, and could only have come from Michael's mouth. As I said in
    my other email to you, i did it for FUN. I'll "hone my craft" in professional
    classes and SAG productions that I get cast to act in. My next film will be
    "The Shed," but all of that will be updated on my website soon. I may try to
    put up a clip from "Lost" as well. Again, just for fun. Some are so quick
    to judge- to look for the negative- I'm just living according to my instincts,
    and that's what I'll always do. It amazes me how quickly so many in society
    lash out at those who follow their dreams ins
    tead of following the herd. Almost as though they are threatened or something.
    As you may have surmised, i don't take life too seriously and I live in the
    moment as much as possible. Hope you enjoy tonight's episode! Best regards,
    Dan

Woohoo, a clip from "Lost"! I told ya he was nice through email.

If you want to read his first reply to me it's on page 7 of this thread.

I'll keep you all updated on what he has to say...

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    http://www.hunkvideo.com/cgi-bin/web....pl?read=44541

lol - I think you guys may enjoy this find!!

to Real Deal

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    to Real Deal
    Same here!

Thanks for the link!

Foggy Doggy
    Wow.....that was neat......I have to admit even though I can't stand Dan, he does have a nice a*s

FORT Fan
    He just seems like an arrogant jerk - or at least thats the role he played - and he always talked about his strategy etc. Im tired of all these unemployed actors and models going on reality shows - Eventually this genre will get driven into the ground unless there are more bored people who are going to live vicariously thru them

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    Does anyone know where we can get to see any of his movies i mean ive seen the clips on his website and i wanna see more! besides seabiscuit of course! what does he play in that? is it worth going to see him in it?
    I actually went to go see Seabiscuit the other day (against my better judgment) and although I was on the lookout, saw not hide nor hair or our little tow-headed boy. I was determined to sit through the credits and try to catch his name, but was ushered out by the workers clearing the theater for the next showing. When I got home I checked on IBDM.com for his name in their extensive credits list, but his name was not mentioned. This means either Dan was just an extra and had no speaking/name role (ie: Police officer 1) or that his character/part was but from the movie. If you're not actually interested in the movie, I wouldn't recommend going to see (unless you're in it for Toby) just to catch a glimpse of Dan. I guess we'll have to wait for the DVD (deleted scenes) or more information to pop up on the internet on the subject.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopfans
    I actually went to go see Seabiscuit the other day (against my better judgment) and although I was on the lookout, saw not hide nor hair or our little tow-headed boy. I was determined to sit through the credits and try to catch his name, but was ushered out by the workers clearing the theater for the next showing. When I got home I checked on IBDM.com for his name in their extensive credits list, but his name was not mentioned. This means either Dan was just an extra and had no speaking/name role (ie: Police officer 1) or that his character/part was but from the movie. If you're not actually interested in the movie, I wouldn't recommend going to see (unless you're in it for Toby) just to catch a glimpse of Dan. I guess we'll have to wait for the DVD (deleted scenes) or more information to pop up on the internet on the subject.
    cool thanx i just wish i knew where i could get some of his other movies especially going down it looks really funny!

If you want to know about "Going Down" there's a site for that:

http://www.goingdownthemovie.com/

+ Reply to Thread