+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

Quote Originally Posted by josh0926
    I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I'm a little surprised that people have posted comments about Dan's parting remarks and not commented at all about his butt shot in the shower in yesterday's episode. I'm....well, pleased.
    I got a look at his buns--very well proportioned.

I had the audio on mute, so I missed what was said. All I know is that they all had smiles.

Eldee, when Dan pressed his butt up against the shower door, Robb said, "I thought I recognized you!"

I was

That is so funny!!!

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    but im serious does neone know of any other dan wells website and an interjection on the butt it was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Oh, puh-leeze!! You actually bought that load of bull?!?

Dan sure didn't have any moral qualms about "getting in the way" until he got eliminated, now did he?

- Yeah I know that. I should be more clear: I'm glad he acknowledged all that *at the end*, when he realized he couldn't be someone else, and that his fun time on BMB is over. I didn't like the fact that he was on the show just to 'pretend' either, since he's not there to fall in love with James, but it was his choice to be on the show anyway. I'm just glad he just threw his arms up in the air and said he couldn't take all the lies he made up anymore. How can that be a lie?

Up until that moment, it was all about the money and media exposure for him and he was doing everything he could to stay in the game -- and to stay in the way of "James' quest for love".

- Oh you're really quick to just 'summarize' Dan like that. I will agree, to a point. He obviously would have done anything to stay on the show because he didn't want to be eliminated. That was the goal for everybody. As for using the show for "money and media exposure" - Of course you're gonna get media exposure - every contestant did, and of course his goal on the show was to fool James and get the 25k. Yet his intent wasn't to 'get media exposure'. He did the show because he wanted to, not entirely because he *wanted to be seen* on television.

His whole ending monologue sounded scripted to me. Even if it wasn't, what did you expect him to say?

- It 'sounded' scripted because he was being honest. Can't you see that he actually learned something for being on the show, not just for the "money and media exposure" you talk about?

"Well, I'm just a media wh*re who got found out. Being a pretty face ain't what it used to be. I mean, I couldn't even put one over on the gay guy and charm my way to the $25,000. Guess I better brush up on my acting skills some more. Later, dude."

- Well I didn't expect him to say *that*. If you think that way of Dan, I have no problem with it, but it doesn't mean I agree.
    You have the right to your own opinon, LAGuy. We agree to disagree.

BTW everyone, Dan sent me another reply through email! It's been about 5 days ago since I sent him my second email, but he's been travelling from Tulsa, Oklahoma to L.A after he was done filming and stuff, so he couldn't have found the time to read emails.

Basic summary of what he said to me: He said that he WASN'T the one who said "hone his craft" in the Newsweek article, and said it would have only come from Michael's mouth. He was also commenting on all the negative stuff about him. And he also said his friend sent him an email, detailing all the 'good' stuff I've been saying about him on here!

I'll post what he replied soon, after I'm done replying to him.

Does anyone know where we can get to see any of his movies i mean ive seen the clips on his website and i wanna see more! besides seabiscuit of course! what does he play in that? is it worth going to see him in it?

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add: In the email he sent me Dan said he was gonna upload clips of "Lost" on his website soon.

I haven't seen him on the show. It'd finally be my chance to.

*Edited to add "seen" after "haven't"
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-13-2003 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Oh, yeah, I forgot to add: In the email he sent me Dan said he was gonna upload clips of "Lost" on his website soon.

I haven't him on the show. It'd finally be my chance to.

i havent seen em either!!!!!!!! that would be awesome! hey can you ask him where we can get his films? can we rent them?

I'll be sure to ask him that too. I haven't really seen him act in movies.

ok cool thanx so much!!!!!!!!!

hey i made a dan wells wallpaper for all us dan-atics! if ya like it use it plz!

800 by 600
    http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/simi...nwallpaper.jpg

1024 by 768
    http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/simi...r1024by768.jpg
    Last edited by realitynut95; 08-13-2003 at 07:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread