+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Fan
    Mark Twain Said
    If You Tell The Truth, You Never Have To Remember Anything..

Seems Like This Should Be The Shows Motto

FORT Newbie
    In Hollywood there are many gay actors that are out... they remain 'straight' to get roles, etc... consider a potential dilemna with Dan... maybe he is actually gay but does not want to exploit this in fear of not getting roles... so in reality he is gay, remains straight in Hollywood, and is now posed with whats most important to him in BMB

FORT Newbie
    dan is straight...

Toriboy.

Whatever you thought of him previously I thought Dan's departing comments were incredibly classy and showed some emotional and intellectul depth we could all be proud to call our own.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

Wow, Dan spoke very eloquently... I am impressed. He really does have this intelligent side to him.

I totally appreciate the fact that he acknowledges how hard it is to pretend to be someone else, and if he gets in the way of James' quest to find love, then he'd rather get thrown out of the game than get in the way.

*tear*

I'm gonna miss Dan for the next two episodes. He should come back in episode 6, as will all the eliminated mates.

Mr. Obvious. I missed that info. Why will all the guys come back for in episode 6? Does any one know?

I think they all come back, because it's like some 'reveal all' ceremony where all the guys reveal their orientation in front of James.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember where I read that info (I wish I did! Ugh. I think it was on these boards, or in a newspaper article... agh.). I just hope it's true.

Well, cuz, break out the VCR! It's going to be kind of hard to see James and Andra when they find out the truth about the set up, I mean "the twist". James seems to agonize about his choices re:who stays and who leaves.

I don't care how much money he may get. It's still so cruel.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Well, cuz, break out the VCR! It's going to be kind of hard to see James and Andra when they find out the truth about the set up, I mean "the twist". James seems to agonize about his choices re:who stays and who leaves.

I don't care how much money he may get. It's still so cruel.
    Unfortunatle James doesn't get a money prize, just the cruise prize. The straight guys are the ONLY ones eligible for the $ 25,000 prize.

+ Reply to Thread