+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Newbie
    Dan is straight. Wait 2 or 3 years, and when is acting career if fini he'll be gay for pay.
    MHO

ChadKyle,

Yes Dan is straight. A totally straight, good looking cheeseball! =P

He is a famewh*re, I'll admit. He already won "Lost" (100k, and a nice car, IIRC. wow.) yet he wants to "hone his craft" as an actor on Boy Meets Boy.

He can surely act gay in a movie, but not this reality show. His usage of pronouns totally give it away (rarely uses the term 'boyfriend' when referring to that 'someone' in New York). Also, when talking about Franklin, he says something like "He's the one I'd be attracted to"

He's nice when you talk to him, though. (My email to him and his reply to me is on page 7 of this thread)

Anyone got pics of Dan in "Seabiscuit"? Maybe if it comes out on DVD I'll try to spot his name in the credits.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadKyle
    Dan is straight. Wait 2 or 3 years, and when is acting career if fini he'll be gay for pay.
    MHO

Good point....maybe this show was his "practice" for that possibility

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Mr. Obvious]
    yet he wants to "hone his craft" as an actor on Boy Meets Boy.
    QUOTE]

From what I've read on various threads, it seems like Michael may have said that.

He may have, since he's the other actor as well. And he does seem to be a convincing gay guy so far. Most people I've talked to thinks he's gay. Must be a good actor, lol.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious

Yes Dan is straight. A totally straight, good looking cheeseball!

He is a famewh*re, I'll admit. He already won "Lost" (100k, and a nice car, IIRC. wow.) yet he wants to "hone his craft" as an actor on Boy Meets Boy.
    You say all this mean stuff about Dan now, but in all your other 500 posts you say what a great guy he is. Do you love him or hate him?

I don't see what Mr. Obvious said about Dan that was so "mean"...

Quote Originally Posted by ChadKyle
    MHO
    Would you be buying? Just kidding, Dan is cute!

ChadKyle
    Any predictions for the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by BMBFAN
    You say all this mean stuff about Dan now, but in all your other 500 posts you say what a great guy he is. Do you love him or hate him?
    Awww, BMBFAN, Mr. Obvious is also a big fan of Dan. Perhaps, you objected to the word famewh*re. I don't think he meant to offend. It's a figure of speech, not a profession.

Don't forget to root for your favorite tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by BMBFAN
    I love him, of course! Sorry if I used 'famewh*re', it's just that I don't like the fact of him being on this show just to fool James for money (and to get in the spotlight), but I still like him because he seems like a really a nice person in real life.

Eldee's right, I like him. You should be honest about the ones you like, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread