+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

FORT Fan
    The show is edited to make "dan' the star for now... most interesting thing since Bravo reairs the shows is to rewatch the episodes after you know the outcome and youll see some things you may have missed the first time. But also realize producers will try to give you some clues as to who is straight or gay but also try to mislead you so their is more buildup and suspense when there is a shock at the end and then theyve got all the water cooler talk. Thats what ABC did with THE BACHELOR when everyone was saying that Trista picked Charlie and she ended up with Ryan -They had edited the show to make it seem like Charlie would win so it would be even more of a surprise.

The two that were eliminated last week as straight definitely looked straight - esp the young one so they werent really fooling anyone. The chiropractor was a tossup and I think thats because he works in Hillcrest so is around gay folk all the time

m
    Quote Originally Posted by twbookman
    I think that Dan is the best reason to watch this show. Granted, most of the guys are good looking and all, but Dan is the only one there that seems to be really enjouying himself. Ever notice that he is always smiling when they show him? The bachelor is a fool if he lets that guy off the show. He never stalls when he's talking and always has something going on. The rest of those guys could learn a lot from him.

FORT Fan
    As someone who worked as a TV publicist for WB, the line where h e says they have interviews schedule for when its over, makes me think that h es probably one of the finalists. I dont know what it is but theres something about him that just turns me off big time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Here's what Dan replied back:
    ______________________________ _____________

alex,
    hey buddy. apologies for not responding right away- filming is coming down to
    the wire on my current project, and we're all putting in severe OT in the OK
    heat (a good thing for my wallet thx to SAG).
    thanks so much for your email! your compliments seem genuine and they really
    mean a lot. the show was an amazing experience and i wouldn't trade it for the
    world. i wish i could answer all of your Q's, but the network has forced me to
    keep my mouth shut. they've got plenty of radio show, etc. appearances
    scheduled once the show is over. i hope you'll enjoy the rest of the show.
    keep one thing in mind: i'm just a guy who loves to have fun with his peers- and
    that's all i ever hoped to get out of the show. a fun week to break up the
    summer. my career as an actor has nothing to do with it- actors are regular
    guys too. gay and straight.
    all my best, dan

______________________________ _____________

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I will agree to a point. I am a gay man, and if I meet a guy I might have an initial attraction because of looks, but once I KNOW he's straight, all that goes away and then I can just become a friend, because I know there is no chance for a romantic relationship.
    Not in terms of making friends, but in a one-time thing or for a
    relationship, would the gay man you go for more likely be a "flamer" or
    someone who can pass for straight? (This question for foggydoggy, mr
    obvious or anybody) How about dating a drag queen? I hate to admit it
    but I'm drawn mainly to more masculine guys, in shape, attractive.
    Very shallow, I know. Trouble is, these types (I think) are the most in
    demand, they know it, and I'm not into competing for anyone's
    attention or anyone with "too much" attitude. KEN

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    As someone who worked as a TV publicist for WB, the line where h e says they have interviews schedule for when its over, makes me think that h es probably one of the finalists.
    Probably, but I think there will be interviews and stuff with every single participant: James, Andra, Dani, and the 15 suitors.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    I dont know what it is but theres something about him that just turns me off big time
    His personality turns off a lot of people. Is that it?

People have been saying Dan is short but I don't really see it. He's taller than Brian H., I think.

Dan's 5'11", kind of like Colin Farrell, who is also 5'11".

It's nice you like them. I do too.

Here are the rest of Dan's B&W Photos from his website:

No problem eldee.

Here's what he looked like in "Lost". Honestly these were the only pics I could find:

It's definitely not his best picture. His eyes are squinting because of the sun. And his hair isn't bleached! *gasps* (... Wait, yeah, it is, I think)

I wonder if anyone knows anywhere I can find a gallery of this show (of the second season, where Dan is on)

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I wonder if anyone knows anywhere I can find a gallery of this show (of the second season, where Dan is on)
    Hi Mr. Obvious - there was a Lost website but NBC took it down soon after the second season ended. And too bad because there were a lot of cute pictures and good recaps, etc., which would be interesting to see now. Anyway, I was a huge fan of the show...that's how I became a huge fan of Dan! Clearly, I'm not alone! Nice work on digging up some 'lost' photos!

Oh, so this is where all the pictures went. I thought the 'pictures' thread disappeared, and apparently, it did, but not these posts.

From what I can see, the pictures were moves, but not the reply posts. Great pictures, again.

Here are the rest of Dan's website pics:

^ - My favorite picture! It's black and white and he has a nice, stern look on his face. I love it.

^ - Looks very cute. I like his face, and that suit! Reminds me of his former career as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), working as a Wall Street investment banker.

^ - Ooh, nice.

^ - I never, ever saw Dan this way before. Maybe it's the lighting. I like his eyes.

^ - Very laid back-looking. I like his facial expression.

^ - These four pictures are obviously in a set. I like the open shirt one.

+ Reply to Thread