+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

Actor? Oh, I guess that explains why it seems like he is acting.

Yeah, everything about him seems scripted. He definitely seems slimey and cocky and I don't like him either.

Last night, I was also wondering if he was actually straight. I guess we will see.

That website didn't work for me.

I was actually VERY surprised that James kept him around based on some of the things he was saying about him. I guess that's why he left him to the end? He was still wavering?

FORT Fan
    I thought he might be straight and trying too hard - but more than that I thought he was obnoxious and didnt understand why he didnt get cut... Esp since James seemed unnerved that he said he had a guy back home and James seems to be one of the few of us who wants a long term monogamous relationship. Thats one of my goals for this show to show gay men have normal loving relationships...

This guy just seems like he hopes this will make his acting career if he can pose as a gay man and win -

Again proves my point on other message boards about people who go on these shows for their 15 min of fame and other ulterior motives... also this annoying trend now of shows double dipping and re-using people. One of the other people also seemed familiar to me - maybe from another reality dating show like elimidate or blind date - let me know -I dont remember his name but it was the guy who looked like Shaggy with the messed up hair who gave him the music CD.

FORT Fan
    Btw I just checked his site and youll see that he lists BOY MEETS BOY and LOST on his resume.... Are t hese reality s hows or acting gigs?

And now that Bravo is owned by NBC....

Same as FOX has a girl on their show PARADISE HOTEL (I dont watch it but Ive read this) Toni I think her name is - and she was also on some show called LOVE CRUISE - also on FOX

Yeah, I thought it was weird that he was still around. James said his answers were "too perfect" and that he didn't like that the guy was already in another relationship. Then he keeps thte guy around? Maybe the produceres stepped in on this one? Although I find it hard to figure out WHEN they would have done that? Seems like James was still deciding while he was standing up there.

FORT Fan
    Sorry for another post but the more I think about it the more it bugs me that hes a struggling actor whos appeared now on 2 NBC shows that he highlights on his resume as acting gigs. Ugh.... So hes just obnoxious or hes acting obnoxious because he thinks thats what gay guys are like - or hes just an annoying cocky queen. Either way, I hope James gets rid of him - He deserves better.

This guy is major cheese. Give me the heebie-jeebies big time. I hope he goes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by heymikey
    This guy is straight. For those of you who watched the reality show "LOST" that was aired about 2 years ago, you will remember that Dan was that investment bankser contestant who stripped for money while on Central (or South -- I forgot) America. On that show, he was constantly flirting with his female partner.

Anyway, he has a website: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/www.danwells.com

I sent him an e-mail and he is really nice.
    There was a second season?!?!I missed it!What countries did they go to?

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Sorry for another post but the more I think about it the more it bugs me that hes a struggling actor whos appeared now on 2 NBC shows that he highlights on his resume as acting gigs. Ugh.... So hes just obnoxious or hes acting obnoxious because he thinks thats what gay guys are like - or hes just an annoying cocky queen. Either way, I hope James gets rid of him - He deserves better.

Obnoxious? Annoying? Are you serious? What show were you watching?? Wow, I think you need a reality check. This guy clearly has his act together- Ivy league grad, tons of acting gigs - and on top of that, is by far the HOTTEST guy on the show who has been nothing but cute, friendly, and honest to everyone. I am a good judge of character and can tell you that James was right about Dan - his smile is genuine and he is well spoken and out there ENJOYING himself. I see you've read his website. Did you read anything about the show in his news section on his website? No. Clearly, he's not trying to focus on this in his acting acting career. And struggling? He's in Oklahoma for a month filming another movie. I think he did the for fun because he's in the industry and GOOD FOR HIM to be open to experiences and for even getting on the show! They say James is a catch, but I think Dan is much more of catch - what more could you ask you? Hello! What are you doing with your lives that even comes close to what he's done and is doing now? But I can see how guys would be jealous. All I can say is this guy ROCKS. He's a perfect 10 on paper and backs it all up with real personality, charm and energy you can feel. I give him a lot of credit. Gay or straight, I hope he stays around and if he leaves, it will be because James is jealous of Dan too, and wants all the attention for himself. Oh and I hope we get to see him without his shirt a few more times - an added bonus. Bottom line - give the guy a break!

Foggy Doggy
    1st post....and so defensive.....hmmmmmmm, maybe this is Dan ?

If it is you Dan, I hope he cut you and VERY early

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    1st post....and so defensive.....hmmmmmmm, maybe this is Dan ?

If it is you Dan, I hope he cut you and VERY early
    Oh honey, nice try, but not unless Dan had a sex change
    Last edited by lobeck; 07-30-2003 at 12:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread