+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Remember, James is going for Monogamous! He would easily get jealous if he saw someone with another man! Although James claims he doesnt like him, a small part of him does, and that is the source of his jealousy. Its not alot of jealousy, most of it is just pure dislike.
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Z BOI58
    Yea...nice job NOT saying it
    Yeah...really :

Foggy Doggy
    My whole outlook on this show has changed....I was soooooo looking forward to it, but the more I read about Dan, the more I think I'll just not go back to watching it.

It's obvious that if they told James that one of the final 3 is straight, that one got through. I am thinking the final 3 are Wes, Dan and possibly Franklin. Could be that all 3 are straight. What a shame, and how disappointing.

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I dont think he should have just stood there, and the reason james wasn't upset with the others is because they were complete different dances... maybe you should rewind it and watch it again... The part that was tacky, was dan taking the instructors hands and rubbing them all down his thighs... that was obviously *not* just counrty dancing... watch it again therealdeal
    the instructor rubbed *dan's* hands up and down his thighs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    It's not really Dan's fault. I mean, Jorge is merely using him as an example! He was also controlling Dan's hands himself. Get over it James.

Quote Originally Posted by Jopfans
    ...I won't say the F word here (fag hag). I promised my mommy I wouldn't....
    I'm sure that was just a stupid mistake, since you promised your mother and all. Just don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    the instructor rubbed *dan's* hands up and down his thighs
    I saw it that way too. Maybe James thought that Dan enjoyed it too much. Well, look at that instructor and the way he moved! I enjoyed watching the guy and wondering if he will be giving any more lessons!

How DID Jorge (the instructor) get those pants to be like that?

I'll have to find out when that reply is.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    How DID Jorge (the instructor) get those pants to be like that?
    Bodypaint

+ Reply to Thread