+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

There are 5 total straight guys on the show. As for how many are left, 4 or less...

ok...if there are 5 straight guys on the show...and we've gotten rid of three..and we know of two...how many does that leave? i'm confused as to why there could possibly be four more....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Here's another thing about Dan you all probably missed:

Remember when he talked about 'Franklin' being his biggest competition?

"I'd say that Franklin is my biggest competition. He's the one I'd be most attracted to."

Also meaning: "if I were gay".
    I did catch that, and it was a major reason I think Dan's straight, or
    playing straight.

5 straight guys on the show, and only one of the eliminated guys so far has said that he's straight. That means that there could still be 4 on the show yet.

FORT Newbie

Dan

I think that Dan is the best reason to watch this show. Granted, most of the guys are good looking and all, but Dan is the only one there that seems to be really enjouying himself. Ever notice that he is always smiling when they show him? The bachelor is a fool if he lets that guy off the show. He never stalls when he's talking and always has something going on. The rest of those guys could learn a lot from him.

John, so far, 3 straights have been eliminated. Paul, Jim, and Brian A. So that leaves 2.

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Quote Originally Posted by twbookman
    I think that Dan is the best reason to watch this show. Granted, most of the guys are good looking and all, but Dan is the only one there that seems to be really enjouying himself. Ever notice that he is always smiling when they show him? The bachelor is a fool if he lets that guy off the show. He never stalls when he's talking and always has something going on. The rest of those guys could learn a lot from him.

Whoa, who said the other guys werent enjoying themselves? They all seem to be having a great time. Just because someone doesnt always smile and isnt always jumping around in happiness, doesnt mean thay arent happy.

And it wouldnt be good if they learned from him because there would be no more personality, the show would be full of Dans. And just because he doesnt stall when hes talking doesnt mean he should stay, he straight remember? He doesnt have to worry about how James cares aobut him, but the other gays do. So that would make them nervous, which equals anxiety, and so on and so forth
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

I dont think he should have just stood there, and the reason james wasn't upset with the others is because they were complete different dances... maybe you should rewind it and watch it again... The part that was tacky, was dan taking the instructors hands and rubbing them all down his thighs... that was obviously *not* just counrty dancing... watch it again therealdeal
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

just to let you know, dan wasnt doing anything with the insructors hands...the instructor was in control of dans hands. trust me, i was watching extra closely! i too, was a little confused as to what angered james...jealous much?

Okay, after thinking about the country dancing scene, I'm now officially confused as to why James was apparently angry for letting Dan dance with Jorge.

It's not really Dan's fault. I mean, Jorge is merely using him as an example! He was also controlling Dan's hands himself. Get over it James.

What was the thing Dan said about 'recharging his batteries'? Everyone laughed, I apparently didn't catch the joke.
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-07-2003 at 11:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread