+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan

I think saying that Dan or Andra are "infatuated" with Dan or his looks is a little ridiculous, and assuming he is jealous because of the dance was just plain childish... Whether you like dan or not, at least be grown up enough to admit that it's possible that James is just annoyed by dan (as are a lot of us) This is specifically to "TheRealDeal" because you constantly put up insane posts about how everyone must be jealous of dan, and how people worship him... some of us just look beneath the surface, and dont like what we see ... a semi-cute guy with a cocky, fake attitude .. not to say in real life I wouldn't like him, because he *is* afterall just acting
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh he's definitely acting, IMO.

I quote what Dan said to me: "keep one thing in mind: i'm just a guy who loves to have fun with his peers- and that's all i ever hoped to get out of the show. a fun week to break up the summer."

He never intended to hook up with James at all.

Quote Originally Posted by realKen
    Well, James didn't like it because HE HAS A CRUSH ON DAN--he was jealous! Poor baby.

Both James and Andra are infatuated with him.
    Don't you think that's stretching it just a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I think saying that Dan or Andra are "infatuated" with Dan or his looks is a little ridiculous, and assuming he is jealous because of the dance was just plain childish... Whether you like dan or not, at least be grown up enough to admit that it's possible that James is just annoyed by dan (as are a lot of us) This is specifically to "TheRealDeal" because you constantly put up insane posts about how everyone must be jealous of dan, and how people worship him... some of us just look beneath the surface, and dont like what we see ... a semi-cute guy with a cocky, fake attitude .. not to say in real life I wouldn't like him, because he *is* afterall just acting

Mr. Obvious, please do not post Dan's e-mail address here. If you would like to give it out to people, please do so via private message.

Thanks!

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    James was *clearly* jealous of the attention Dan was getting while he was dancing with the instructor. And who can blame him - it's his show but the cameras love Dan! Then he gets in the car and starts running his mouth about Dan. He wants to be the leading man, not a guy in Dan's shadow. So, I think James is definitely jealous of Dan's presence on the show and how he is regarded by the other guys - and I think James is physically attracted to Dan and in a way feels like he's in competition with him. Personally, I don't like James too much. Yeah he's cute but he's way too uptight for my tastes. I like Dan's free spirit. But that's my opinion - you can think whatever you want, Gizmo82

Does anyone think Dan might still be there cuz the producer's stepped in and convinced James not to get rid of him?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie
    Does anyone think Dan might still be there cuz the producer's stepped in and convinced James not to get rid of him?
    Yes ! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Mr. Obvious, please do not post Dan's e-mail address here. If you would like to give it out to people, please do so via private message.

Thanks!
    I never publicly display my own email address either, so I won't do it with his. Don't worry, I won't tell here.
    (priv. msg me if anyone would like to know)

James didn't like it when Dan danced with Jorge. Maybe he didn't like how Jorge danced with him. I wouldn't say James is jealous of Dan during the dancing session, because he'd have to want to dance with Jorge too, or he'd want Dan to dance with him. And I don't think James *wants* to be the center of attention so he's not jealous of Dan grabbing James' apparent spotlight. You have to want what the other has in order to be jealous, right?

If Dan makes it to the final three suitors, I'd be amazed. However, this is when James finally learns when *some* of the suitors are straight - when the suitors are down to three.
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-07-2003 at 03:23 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie
    Definitely! I'm convinced the producers encouraged James to consider keeping Dan because he makes for good TV.

I'm a little late coming to this forum, so forgive me if I'm repating old comments (I didn't read all seven pages), but he told Andra only that he did not "have a boyfriend in New York"--and didn't use any male pronouns after that comment. He's straight, all right.
    Last edited by Jeff H; 08-07-2003 at 04:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread