+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris

Chris

SIGN: Scorpio

HOME STATE: Michigan

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ?????

Chris is 23-years-old and is a native of Kalamazoo, Missouri. He now lives in San Diego where he is employed as a Research Assistant. Chris eventually wants to have a serious relationship. However, right now he is being very selective and just trying to have fun. When he's not working, Chris can often be found working out, watching sports, playing video games and reading comic books.
    "That's Numberwang!"

he looks like a nice guy. The smile looks real.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Foggy Doggy
    He was cut last night......something about him felt bad that he left, but James thought he was a bit too na´ve, as he has just recently come out.

I know that he had just recently come out, but come on, the guy was willing to be on TV being gay. Not exactly taking the slow, cautious way of coming out. James said he wasn't ready to be a teacher. What do you think he meant by that?

I think he should have kept him around.

By the way, Chris is from Kalamazoo, MICHIGAN, not Missouri as his bio indicates...

And he is most probably recently unemployed because if he's a research assistant in K'zoo, he probably worked for the recently-closed Pfizer plant there.

I was wondering about that. I knew there was a Kalamazoo Michigan. I was confused about the Missouri.

Some clerk at NBC can't figure out what "MI" means on an application, apparently.

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

FORT Fan

Just Coming Out

I dont know if you are gay or not but this was a valid reason for J ames. Hes 32 and looking for a long term monogamous relationship; he seems very comfortable with his sexuality and is very open about being gay with his friends, family and co-workers. Its very difficult for someone like that to be involved in a relationship with someone who is just coming out - it creates more problems. Additionally, someone just coming out usually is going to need to explore things and relationships before jumping into something with one person. Ithink he was right about this but if I were him, I might have kept him longer and gotten rid of that blond cocky guy - the actor - who is really annoying - whether he is gay or just pretending to be gay because hes an actor - hes obnoxious. And if he is looking for an open relationship - doesnt seem thats what James wants at this point in his life.

The other thing I wondered about is whether the attraction was t here and whether James dates interracially. Some people do; others dont - or others arent attracted to different races even though thats not politically correct. All these shows so far have white contestants and then throw in one black person who usually doesnt get very far.... and I wouldnt be surprised if there was an interracial outcome - that it might generate controversy.

Can the BET reality show be far behind?

Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    I know that he had just recently come out, but come on, the guy was willing to be on TV being gay. Not exactly taking the slow, cautious way of coming out. James said he wasn't ready to be a teacher. What do you think he meant by that?

I think he should have kept him around.

FORT Fan
    He said he lives in San Diego - not MI - Hes from there originally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast