+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris

I'm not gay that's why I was asking for clarification. Dunno nothing. Thanks for explaining.

I guess I can understand that. Seems a shame though. The guy was nice and one of the guys he was most physically attracted to.

Yeah, is there ANY contestant who DOESN'T live in CA?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    I know that he had just recently come out, but come on, the guy was willing to be on TV being gay. Not exactly taking the slow, cautious way of coming out. James said he wasn't ready to be a teacher. What do you think he meant by that?

I think he should have kept him around.
    Splatty....I knew EXACTLY what he meant.....if you are gay, you should know what he meant....if not PM me and I'll explain it

(p.s. its not meant as in teaching sex....it's about a whole different ball of wax)

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    I'm not gay that's why I was asking for clarification. Dunno nothing. Thanks for explaining.

I guess I can understand that. Seems a shame though. The guy was nice and one of the guys he was most physically attracted to.

Yeah, is there ANY contestant who DOESN'T live in CA?
    yeah it seems Boston explained it to ya already.....but coming out is tough enough, but to just come out and then dive into a realtionship with an already established gay man, well it can be...to say the least...overwhelming.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone have any idea how to contact Chris? I do not usually even think about trying to find anyone in this manner..but something about his energy really clicks with me. I figure if i don't try to find him I will never know. If you know anything about where he works, his last name, any clue that will aid me in locating him..I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
    Last edited by Hopefull; 07-30-2003 at 12:48 PM.

All contact with contestants should be done through Bravo, using their "Contact Us" form.

http://www.bravotv.com/Contact_Us/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    All contact with contestants should be done through Bravo, using their "Contact Us" form.

http://www.bravotv.com/Contact_Us/
    Thanks that process has appeared to be futile to be honest!!!

Very likely, Hopefull, but NBC and its sister Bravo have never been good at providing contact methods for their talent.

It's something I wish they would change.

FORT Newbie

chris modelling undies

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe77
    Interesting Zoe....thanks for the find.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12