+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brian H

Quote Originally Posted by stopthemadness
    Here is a link to a promo video of the bar Brian works at in LA. Just a quick flash of Brian though.

http://www.guidemag.com/travel/invok...ie.cfm?Movie=4

Here is the shot of Brian from the video. Click on it to make it bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    I like BRIAN. I think he's a little sweetie. If he's not "straight"
    he may be the best match for JAMES out of the contestants
    left. I still think JAMES eliminated his best bets. However,
    BRIAN lacks the pizzaz of the other two. He is cute enough,
    but I noticed on one of his last interviews about the one-on-one
    that much more white of one eye shows than the other, which
    is squinty. I've noticed this before, but not as markedly as
    this last interview. Also, and this is no small matter, and one
    that JAMES has mentioned, dating a bartender is the if-iest of
    prospects. It seems that the rule to be in the bartender clique
    that you must be a player, love 'em and leave 'em. I've seen
    it a hundred times, and no, I've never "dated" a bartender.
    BRIAN said he was "jealous" when WES returned with the
    bonfire story; nothing that exciting had happened on his date
    (going up in a hot air balloon not exciting enough?). What he
    meant was he was "envious" that the connection had been
    made between WES & JAMES, although there may have been
    some jealousy there, too. I always think that jealousy at this
    stage of forming a relationship is a sure sign of trouble, and
    thought it was when JAMES seemed jealous of DAN dancing
    with JORGE. KEN

gush gush

Brian's been my favorite almost since the start. He's so adorably cute! And his arms are AMAZING! yum. He always makes me laugh. When he was discussing someone outing Michael, the way he said "he's a bisexual" was almost like he was saying "he's a leper." His last one on one with James in the limo on the way to the balloon ride asking him if he had a script had me in stitches. I could listen to him talk all day. I'm really hoping James picks him but from the previews i'm not sure he will but I'll still be cheering.

Hmm...Brian and James are both Cancers...

They both have the cuddly homebody thing going on, but they can also get moody and retreat from each other, or keep quiet and simmer over something that's bothering one of them.

Cancers are the best kissers in the zodiac, though...

(First post, hi all)

Brian also seemed to be more of a nurturer. He comforted and hugged Franklin when Sean left that note, and he also lend a sympathetic hear to Wes during that same scene, different episode.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Hmm...Brian and James are both Cancers...

They both have the cuddly homebody thing going on, but they can also get moody and retreat from each other, or keep quiet and simmer over something that's bothering one of them.

Cancers are the best kissers in the zodiac, though...

(First post, hi all)
    Yes we are

<==== born June 23rd

Brian is straight. He's gotta be.

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    It's interesting how everyone sees the same thing and takes away something different. In all of the interactions that they have shown with Brian and James, Brian comes across as a bit slow. He seem nervous, awkward, has a hard time expressing himself and just doesn't seem the intellectual equal of James. Now I certainly admit that one can't fairly judge someone based upon clips in a TV show that have been edited to give a certain impression. Plus he has been placed in a very contrived situation with cameras there to catch every moment. But Brian, just comes across poorly, especially in comparison to the other Mates.

FORT Newbie
    Some words that come to mind when I think of Brian: kind, restrained, muscular superboy, impenetrable sexual identity. If I knew all three finalists were gay I'd be agonizing between Franklin and Brian. As it is there really is little choice except for Wes.

FORT Newbie
    Well, I will say this: Brian's approach to James has been so restrained that if he does turn out to be the straight guy, I will despise him less than I would with either Franklin or Wes. While even being part of this is objectionable - dishonesty and greed come to mind as two notable character defects - at least he can't be said to have gone out of his way to manipulate James into romantic expectations that he knew he would dash at the end. Franklin and Wes are another story.

But of course, as has been stated many times, we are only seeing the story the producers want us to see, edited as they see fit. This is why most of the guessing as to who James will pick and who is straight is pointless, and comes down to trying to second-guess the producers (did they pair the two straight guys to ensure one in the final mix? Would that be too obvious, or did they not give that much credit to the audience to figure out? How uncertain were other arrangements? Does James really favor Wes that much, or is it just being made to look that way?) And of course, it is the producers who must bear the biggest blame for setting James and Andra up in the first place. Where money speaks, good character vanishes far too often.

+ Reply to Thread