+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 125

Thread: Brian H

  1. #61
    Rab
    Rab is offline
    Brave Little Toaster Rab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    969
    Brian looked better on TV than that one picture of him in a mask. Still he and Robb are the only ones left decent to watch on the show. He better not get the boot in episode 4.

  2. #62
    BMBFAN
    Guest
    I rewatched Tuesday nights episode and the look on Brian's face when Dan got voted off was PRICELESS. He is so CUTE!!!! It looked like they had just taken Brian's puppy away.

  3. #63
    Jordy88
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BMBFAN
    I rewatched Tuesday nights episode and the look on Brian's face when Dan got voted off was PRICELESS. He is so CUTE!!!! It looked like they had just taken Brian's puppy away.

    Was it on here or somewhere else... There was a link to pictures of a birthday bash in LA that was held last weekend... Brian and Dan were there and photographed together --- Maybe after the series, Brian got ahold of Dan and taught him a few things!

    Of course, I am kidding... well, maybe I'm kidding...

    Jordy

  4. #64
    Jordy88
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee


    Jordy88, do you like taunt, muscular, hot male bodies? Come join us at the Hottest Men thread and bring your friends too!

    Where is the hottest men thread? I don't see anything like that.... :stupid

    Jordy

  5. #65
    eldee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy88
    Where is the hottest men thread? I don't see anything like that.... :stupid

    Jordy
    Jordy88, you are the hottest men thread. (Did I say that?)
    When you scroll to the top of the screen, Click on Fans of Reality TV, then scroll down to Other forums and pick General discussion and you will find it there. Enjoy it all and please make a contribution.

  6. #66
    eldee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy88
    Fans of Brian -- click on the link.. Brian is on the far right of the top row.. VERY nice picture
    http://www.herelounge.com/gallery3.html
    Jordy
    Yup, I checked it out. What a "shy" group!

  7. #67
    Jordy88
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jordy88, you are the hottest men thread. (Did I say that?)
    When you scroll to the top of the screen, Click on Fans of Reality TV, then scroll down to Other forums and pick General discussion and you will find it there. Enjoy it all and please make a contribution.

    Whoa... well, thanks...

    I will visit hottest men (geesh -- don't I wish!)

    Jordy

  8. #68
    Jopfans
    Guest
    Hey, while all of you Brian fans were checking out the picture of him in the little mask, did any of you notice the picture just to the left of his? It appears that Brian H had a little fun last Halloween! Try and tell me that's not him!

  9. #69
    Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    29
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopfans
    Hey, while all of you Brian fans were checking out the picture of him in the little mask, did any of you notice the picture just to the left of his? It appears that Brian H had a little fun last Halloween! Try and tell me that's not him!
    omg you're right that looks just like him thats hilarious!!!


  10. #70
    Mr. Obvious
    Guest
    ^ -

    That is Brian! Looks like he's havin' fun in that outfit.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.