+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brian H

Dan, (not the Dan from BMB),

Have you come in contact with Brian after he was finished with the show? Was he happy or sad or anything?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Dan, (not the Dan from BMB),

Have you come in contact with Brian after he was finished with the show? Was he happy or sad or anything?
    If you talk to Brian ask him to visit the boards!!!

Dan Sugrue!

So, you like old movies? Maybe you can post something under the movie thread. I had started a "favorite genre" thread that lived a short life. You might have better luck.

FORT Newbie
    Brian's gay and a very nice guy

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone catch what Andra is saying to Brian and Dan in the preview for tonight's episode? It didn't look like she was too happy!

Hi BMB FAn, I'm not sure who she referred to, but she said something about getting a conflicting story.

Don't drink alone, share.

She was actually telling James that they had conflicting stories, not Brian H. (IIRC). Or maybe she told them both. I was sure it was Brian at first but I rewatched the ad and it's James.

Dan's in trouble, LOL. I really don't mind if he gets booted now, my absolute infatuation for him lasted the first two episodes. It'd be interesting if he advances, but as an obvious straight guy, he must go.

FORT Newbie

Oh, Brian....

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    So for he has been sweet, but I just hope he's into James, and not just himself.
    The kiss of death has be me liking one of the guys! I was taken with Dan from the start, but soured on him quickly -- I just liked looking at him!

But --- oh, Brian... if HE turns out to be straight, I am officially turning in my gaydar for the newest model...

Jordy

FORT Newbie
    Fans of Brian -- click on the link.. Brian is on the far right of the top row.. VERY nice picture

http://www.herelounge.com/gallery3.html

Jordy

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy88
    The kiss of death has be me liking one of the guys! I was taken with Dan from the start, but soured on him quickly -- I just liked looking at him!

But --- oh, Brian... if HE turns out to be straight, I am officially turning in my gaydar for the newest model...

Jordy
    Jordy, no need for a gaydar replacement, Brian is as gay as Paul Lynde or Liberace

+ Reply to Thread