+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brian H

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Max Smart]Well apparently in the Newsweek article it stated that a gay mate developed a huge crush on a straight one, who felt so guilty he went to the producers. The gay mate says that when he learned the truth, “it hurt. A whole relationship that could have happened was just immediately taken away.”

From last Tuesday's preview, it it probably Wes (gay) having a huge crush on Dan (straight, straight, straight).

Max Smart- I think its Brian H. that has the crush on Dan. The preview shows Rob and Brian going into the shower with Dan. I also think Wes might be straight too.

to the Newbies!!!

The preview for the next Boy Meet Boy showed Robb and Brian H going into the shower with Dan?!?! I don't remember this but... it'd be awfully nice if it happened. ; )

^ - I didn't see THAT in the preview. But in all honesty I doubt it would happen 'cause Dan is naked in the shower and he'll freak out if 2 guys go in the shower with him (because, he's definitely straight).

FORT Newbie
    I just found out that Brian H. or Brian Hay has an email account ***private message me***. I'm not sure if he responds yet, but its worth a shot.
    Last edited by marrymeBRIANH.; 08-08-2003 at 06:44 PM.

Erm, I don't think posting email addresses are allowed, btw. Just say you have it and let other people that want it private message you.

*writes down email address anyway*

Woo, now I know 3 of the suitors' email addresses!

FORT Newbie
    Erm, I don't think posting email addresses are allowed, btw. Just say you have it and let other people that want it private message you.

I didn't know...I was trying to let everyone in on my hours of digging. Sorry FORT!

It's okay, just edit your previous message and remove the email addy.

FORT Newbie

Can someone email me the people's email addresses?

Can someone email me the email addresses for the three "suitors" and who they are?

David

FORT Newbie

about Brian H.

i just wanted to say ive know brian for years he's a very nice guy -somewhat quite but not at all stuck up - and yes folks hes gay. if you ever meet him go say hi -- hell greet you with a smile. dan

+ Reply to Thread