+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian H

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    Hmmm shirtless bartender? Interesting.

Is this the guy that walked out with his shirt all unbuttoned? I thought James would have eliminated this guy just based on him saying he didn't like that - if this is that guy. Guess I'm still confused. It'll be easier when there are fewer guys.
    No that was Michael who did that.....

FORT Newbie

Fyi

Brian is required to go 'shirtless' only on Sundays at the bar he works at... have you been in any straight/gay bars lately? Its not uncommon, so RELAX!!! Thank Bravo for the descriptor before the job title

A friend and co-worker

FORT Newbie

Hey hottie

Just wanted to say I love you and am your biggest fan. Don't listen to any of the neg. crap against you. You are the best friend I have ever had, and I am so proud of you!! Anyone who makes nasty comments towards you are jealous and bitter

Love ya,
    ---Magic Flute

Quote Originally Posted by badprof
    Brian is required to go 'shirtless' only on Sundays at the bar he works at... have you been in any straight/gay bars lately? Its not uncommon, so RELAX!!! Thank Bravo for the descriptor before the job title

A friend and co-worker
    Actually, I have been in both straight and gay bars lately, and I know that bartenders going shirtless isn't uncommon at all. I just thought it was kinda funny that they made sure to mention the "shirtless" part.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Actually, I have been in both straight and gay bars lately, and I know that bartenders going shirtless isn't uncommon at all. I just thought it was kinda funny that they made sure to mention the "shirtless" part.
    Really ? I've never been in a straight one where the guy went shirtless.....and I live in Miami. a place famous for nitelife with hip bars.

Now as for the gay places....I've seen NUDE bartenders in those places

Can anyone say "swizzle stick"?
    Last edited by eldee; 07-31-2003 at 09:43 AM.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Can anyone say "sweezle stick"?
    Oh I had more than a few of the nude bartenders swizzle my stick

Yes, I love him! :-) TheRealDeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Another of my favorites, but the "shirtless bartender" bothers me.....many of the guys I've known that are "shirtless bartenders" are usually promiscuous, and think because they have a great body that their stuff doesn't stink. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a stuck up jerk....James deserves better than that.
    This guy looks like the sweetest thing - and the furthest thing from a "stuck up jerk." He was so cute when he accepted the champagne from James! I hope he stays around and I'm definitely interested in seeing more of his personality - and hey, why not his abs too....he's hot!

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    This guy looks like the sweetest thing - and the furthest thing from a "stuck up jerk." He was so cute when he accepted the champagne from James! I hope he stays around and I'm definitely interested in seeing more of his personality - and hey, why not his abs too....he's hot!
    So for he has been sweet, but I just hope he's into James, and not just himself.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    not impressed by the photo... but a lot of the Promo Shos now a days are bad.

He like beach volleyball like the leading man
    A friend of mine says he works at a "mixed" bar in LA and is usually very nice. You can see pictures of the bar and Brian at www.herelounge.com

I hope he isn't one of those straight guys that flirts with the gay guys to get better tips.

+ Reply to Thread