+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brian H

FORT Newbie
    Well Phlex, to be totally honest it wouldn't be a first to date a guy who was dishonest!! Most guys (in my experience) have said whatever I wanted to hear, and lied about many things, and I get hurt. Brian seems like such a great guy, and even though he turned out to be gay, I feel like if he were straight, he would still be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    During the recap I spotted one interesting 'clue' that I haven't heard mentioned: when Dan is packing his stuff, among his possessions is a shot-glass chess set... a set identical to the one that Brian gave James earlier! Certainly this was not something that Dan brought with him to the house; such chess sets are purely decorative items. While it is possible that Dan said 'that's cool' and James gave it to him, or said 'that's cool' when they were buying gifts and bought it himself, it is likeliest that Brian bought it for Dan. Now, spending money on another mate is _not_ how to score points with Andra, and it does seem that she was concerned over the Brian-Dan connection. Even if the 'Dan crush' had been something that Brian was just faking for the audience and the other mates, I can't see laying out the bucks like this on such a gesture. It does suggest that Brian really did have a crush on Dan.

And Jennibug: if Brian were straight, would you _really_ want to date such a dishonest person, someone who would say _anything_ to you to get what he wants? Creepy.

FORT Newbie
    I miss Brian already! What will I do on Tuesday nights? Is someone going to set up a support group?

FORT Newbie
    I thought Brian H was the hottest guy too. I wonder what James meant when he told Brian that the best thing he could do to not hurt him would be not to choose him.... maybe a nice way of saying "you're not my type" ??

Can't wait to see the post-show interviews on Bravo.

Bodyworks

Brian does have a hot body. It's nice that he didn't try to show it off at everyturn. To me that means he is secure in himself and doesn't only have to rely on his looks. "Good things come in small packages".

Quote Originally Posted by eldee

Renovation Guy! That's a pretty snazzy avatar!
    Thanks, Eldee! That's my 'performance' tux... think it might impress Brian, too?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Bodyworks

Brian does have a hot body. It's nice that he didn't try to show it off at everyturn. To me that means he is secure in himself and doesn't only have to rely on his looks. "Good things come in small packages".
    I agree Eldee....those guys that always wear their sleeves rolled up, or a fit one size too small, or sleeveless they just make me laugh sometimes. I mean....okay so you have a nice body, why flaunt it to everyone and make us feel bad about ourselves.

Brian was so great...I DO miss him already! He was my favorite since the first episode! He was a cutie for sure...and a personality to go with it! What a find...too bad he wasn't what James was looking for, but I'm sure he will make someone very special very happy, soon! He was just way too cute! Did anyone else just LOVE that thing that they did on the final episode with the video camera? The thing with the tree, and saying "Franklin, are we gonna have sex now?" Haha...that was just way too funny! That for me was the highlight of the show...AND seeing him walking around in the kitchen shirtless with a peek of his Abercrombie and Fitch boxer briefs coming out of the top of his shorts! I was waiting all season for that...How lucky would you be to have a guy like that making breakfast for you in the morning?? Haha, one can only hope...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

Quote Originally Posted by Renovation Guy
    Thanks, Eldee! That's my 'performance' tux... think it might impress Brian, too?
    I think you and your tux would impress anyone! In this case it looks like it's the man who made the tux.

FORT Newbie

hey

Quote Originally Posted by marrymeBRIANH.
    I just found out that Brian H. or Brian Hay has an email account ***private message me***. I'm not sure if he responds yet, but its worth a shot.
    is brian's last name hay?....do u really have his e-mail?...i've been trying to look for it but never got it..
    write back

FORT Newbie
    does anyone know brian's last name?

+ Reply to Thread