+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 125

Thread: Brian H

  1. #101
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    30
    During the recap I spotted one interesting 'clue' that I haven't heard mentioned: when Dan is packing his stuff, among his possessions is a shot-glass chess set... a set identical to the one that Brian gave James earlier! Certainly this was not something that Dan brought with him to the house; such chess sets are purely decorative items. While it is possible that Dan said 'that's cool' and James gave it to him, or said 'that's cool' when they were buying gifts and bought it himself, it is likeliest that Brian bought it for Dan. Now, spending money on another mate is _not_ how to score points with Andra, and it does seem that she was concerned over the Brian-Dan connection. Even if the 'Dan crush' had been something that Brian was just faking for the audience and the other mates, I can't see laying out the bucks like this on such a gesture. It does suggest that Brian really did have a crush on Dan.

    And Jennibug: if Brian were straight, would you _really_ want to date such a dishonest person, someone who would say _anything_ to you to get what he wants? Creepy.

  2. #102
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel66668
    Brian is straight. He's gotta be.
    Why does he "gotta be"? :rolleyes

  3. #103
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1

    Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by badprof
    Brian is required to go 'shirtless' only on Sundays at the bar he works at... have you been in any straight/gay bars lately? Its not uncommon, so RELAX!!! Thank Bravo for the descriptor before the job title

    A friend and co-worker
    WHAT BAR DOES HE WORK AT? I have only seen one episode of the show and he has the best smile and the greatest personality. I hung out with some of his friends here in San Diego and they say nothing but nice things about him. Is he still single and if so WHY? I would love to meet Brian even if it is just to say HI!!!! Sweet guy and boy was that guy stupid for not choosing Brian.... I just wanted to say that...

  4. #104
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3

    Brian H employment

    Quote Originally Posted by SDTOMC
    WHAT BAR DOES HE WORK AT? I have only seen one episode of the show and he has the best smile and the greatest personality. I hung out with some of his friends here in San Diego and they say nothing but nice things about him. Is he still single and if so WHY? I would love to meet Brian even if it is just to say HI!!!! Sweet guy and boy was that guy stupid for not choosing Brian.... I just wanted to say that...
    Brian works at 'Here" next door to 'The Abbey' in Weho

  5. #105
    FORT Newbie mikeywebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1

    Brian H.

    Quote Originally Posted by badprof
    Just wanted to say I love you and am your biggest fan. Don't listen to any of the neg. crap against you. You are the best friend I have ever had, and I am so proud of you!! Anyone who makes nasty comments towards you are jealous and bitter

    Love ya,
    ---Magic Flute
    Hey Magic Flute--

    I agree with you totally. Brian seems like a great guy and those who put him down are simply jealous.

    Speaking of Brian being such a great guy, I have been wanting to meet him SOMEHOW. So, seeing that you're such a great friend of his (Yes, I'm buttering you up) I'm SURE you'll give him my information. Who knows... he may have been looking for love, and he may still find it!

    TTFN,
    Mike

  6. #106
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by badprof
    Just wanted to say I love you and am your biggest fan. Don't listen to any of the neg. crap against you. You are the best friend I have ever had, and I am so proud of you!! Anyone who makes nasty comments towards you are jealous and bitter

    Love ya,
    ---Magic Flute
    I don't know who'd possibly have anything nasty to say about Brian H., since he (in my eyes) is basically the perfect guy.... (the gay guy you start to think does not exist, until you stumble across someone who is that rare)... but I'd just like to say, I did not miss an episode, and Brian was why I was watching, not James.... as a matter a fact, if I had been on the show, I would have forgotten about James and wanted to get to know Brian better ("can I have a one on one date with Brian instead... lol...?"). I think it is awesome that he is obviously very into staying in shape, etc. and knows how to dress, and yet is still a nice guy... and never came across stuck on himself or pretentious. In the last episode I really thought he was opening up and being real and not being too dramatic about things.... he seems like he'd be a great guy to date... or even just to be friends with him..... can you clone him and send a couple of Brians to South Carolina?!

    Jesse
    Columbia, SC

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Hi Newbies

    I'm glad that Brian is gay. He seemed too sweet and genuine to be deceiving James, Andra, the other guys, and the public for money.

    I don't wish that Brian, or any gay guy, were straight. It's like wanting a happily married man to leave his wife so I could get a shot at him. He is happy gay man (a gay gay ) and that's the way it is, so all is well.

    Through it all, Brian has been the caring gentleman. IMO, he has a great smile and yes, he has a hot bod that he doesn't need to show off to the world 24/7, just to that worthy someone. If he wasn't Mr. Perfect for James (although James did seem to appreciate him a great deal) Brian will be the right guy for someone special.

  8. #108
    FORT Newbie Renovation Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Washington DC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse29073
    I don't know who'd possibly have anything nasty to say about Brian H., since he (in my eyes) is basically the perfect guy.... (the gay guy you start to think does not exist, until you stumble across someone who is that rare)...

    ...I think it is awesome that he is obviously very into staying in shape, etc. and knows how to dress, and yet is still a nice guy... and never came across stuck on himself or pretentious. In the last episode I really thought he was opening up and being real and not being too dramatic about things.... he seems like he'd be a great guy to date... or even just to be friends with him..... can you clone him and send a couple of Brians to South Carolina?!
    How about sending at least one of him to Washington, DC?

    Jesse, I definitely agree with your sentiments about Brian H. He indeed seems to be a rare find. What a great sense of humor and beauty inside and out. He exuded a quiet class that conveyed a good heart without being flashy. He was by far my favorite (James included)!

    Thanks, Brian, for your participation and letting America see such a positive image of a gay man that they may not have experienced before.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Renovation Guy
    .........Brian H. He indeed seems to be a rare find. What a great sense of humor and beauty inside and out. He exuded a quiet class that conveyed a good heart without being flashy. He was by far my favorite (James included)!

    Thanks, Brian, for your participation and letting America see such a positive image of a gay man that they may not have experienced before.

    Renovation Guy! That's a pretty snazzy avatar!

  10. #110
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7
    Well I guess you were right, Brian was gay! Well he's still hot!! And more power to him!


    Quote Originally Posted by wellbu
    I'm sorry to disappoint you sweetie. Brian is most definitely gay. At least you don't have to worry about your boyfriend getting mad. Take my word on this one. I live in L.A.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.